Why are these indent lines so freaking obvious

meek0104

DH, DD, PUPPY & EXPECTING
Reaction score
Its been a long while.since ive posted. I have three LOs now. I left my husband and had a moment of weakness one day while dropping off the kids. Odds are stacked against me actually being prego since im bf, on BC (mini pill), and we used a condom. However ive been having some symptoms that i just cant shake or give any other reason for. Call me crazy but ive tested about 8 times on FRER over the last 3 days and they all have this stupid obvious indent line. Anyone else experiencing this?

20200926_030426.jpg

I think its just that a grey indent line.
Lots of ladies stateside having that line on frers lately, they never darken or have color.x

Frer have been rubbish latley. I'd try a different brand see what it says.

Frers have a faint grey line on them always hon.
I dont know why they do and its stupid but they do.
The line goes pink if pregnant.
If u look carefully when u take one out of its packet u will see the faint grey line.

I was on the mini pill and wud sometimes get pregnancy symptoms while on it.
Its because its progesterone only and progesterone can cause symptoms like sore breasts or neaea and tiredness.
There was a few times I thought I was pregnant while I was on the mini pill but I wasn't.
I stopped it In February and have been ttc since.
We had 3 chemical pregnancies in April June and July. I got faint pink lines on frer. I noticed the grey line b4 even testing and cudnt believe it.
But that grey line went pink with the chemicals.
Also had faint lines on many other brands.

I think its so wrong that Frer and Answer all have faint grey lines on them.
:-(

Thank you ladies. I bought a frer test and confirm. The digi said no, regular frer has another indent line. I had a very weird experience last night (please dont judge me). I tried a thc edible snack yesterday and towards the end of my night i started having cramps and what felt like braxton hicks contractions. I have a large fibroid that protrudes when i am normally pregnant and as i felt my stomach tightening i could see the fibroid protruding, just a little. I was giving up on testing until last night. Even thought I see another indent here, if anything else out of the ordinary happens, i may just see if my doctor can schedule me to be seen and maybe get an ultrasound just to be sure. Ive always gotten pretty early results on hpts with my othet LOs so if there is actually anything in there, this would be completely new since we actually BD'd about 3 weeks ago.

20200927_124552.jpg 20200927_124545.jpg

Sorry hun, I don't see anything in the new test :(.

I didnt see anything either. Def counted them as negative especially since i could see the indent line before i even POAS. So irritating. Still having some weird sensations and bloating but ill be calling my doc tomorrow to see if they can get me in for bloodwork/ultrasound

Thanks ladies! Appt scheduled for Thursday and i guess we will go from there.

Good luck at your appointment on Thursday :hugs:

I seriously HATE FRER and I see the lines on all of your tests. Ugh. I'm so sorry you're going through this! My tests look the exact same.

Good luck at the doctor today! I hope you get answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->