Why are these indent lines so freaking obvious

I seriously HATE FRER and I see the lines on all of your tests. Ugh. I'm so sorry you're going through this! My tests look the exact same.

Good luck at the doctor today! I hope you get answers.

Thank you so much! I used to love FRER but it does appear they have really gone downhill. Ive never gotten indent lines this clear before. It sucks.

Urine test at obgyn office was negative as expected. Waiting on bloodwork results and will have an ultrasound tomorrow to see what is happening. Obgyn thinks it may be related to my fibroid.

Urine test at obgyn office was negative as expected. Waiting on bloodwork results and will have an ultrasound tomorrow to see what is happening. Obgyn thinks it may be related to my fibroid.
Sending you a huge hug and lots of prayers tonight!

Thank you so much! I will post an update later today.

Still waiting on bloodwork and ultrasound results the ultrasound tech refused to let me see the screen and couldnt tell me anything besides that she got pictures of the fibroid. I had intercourse over the weekend and was spotting yesterday, mostly brown with some that was like a dark rust color so i thought for sure my period was coming but today im back to my normal discharge. Have no clue where i am in my cycle. My lower back hurts and ive been crampy. Also been having twinging and pinching on my left side. Havent taken any more tests because i feel like im wasting my time and money. At this point if i was going to get a super BFP on a test, i would think it would have happened already since before this weekend we last BD'd september 5th. Ugh. I hate the waiting game lol

Doctor called earlier. Blood test negative. Ultrasound shows a normal uterus with a large 9cm fibroid. Not gonna lie and say im not slightly disappointed. I want to see the results for myself as i do feel that my concerns were dismissed after getting the negative urine test at the doctors office. Still have no clue when or if my period is coming or what is causing all of the cramping and lower back pain.

Awwww hun I'm sorry :hugs:. Medical professionals can be so desensitized sometimes & it's very frustrating. I hope you get some kind of answers soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->