Why are they not getting darker? **update** please can someone look at these?..

Bellaloo12

Mum of 5
Reaction score
So i have been testing every day since af finished. Ut
My tests havent got darker yet do you think i am out this month?
I am on cd 14 i will do another test at 4 pm to see what it looks like..

IMG_3960.jpg

How long are your cycles usually? You probably just aren't ovulating yet.
Are you getting any ewcm or any other signs of impending O?

They are finally getting darker :happydance:
These are from the last 3 days..

IMG_4116.jpg

Yay for your tests getting darker. Just keep testing :D :happydance:

So this happened cd16 am darker than cd16 pm..but just done another for cd17 this am looks faint but will wait for it to dry before i upload..

I would keep testing. It's happened to me before where they go light again then dark.
How long are your cycles usually/ when do you normally ovulate?

I would say cd16 was you positive test!! Have you had any other symptoms of ov??

I would keep testing just to be on the safe side. Some of my tests have gone light and then dark again.

Really. Well i stopped testing after ce18 was so light. I had really bad o cramps as well around cd 16/17 so maybe that was o?

Really. Well i stopped testing after ce18 was so light. I had really bad o cramps as well around cd 16/17 so maybe that was o?

I would imagine you did ovulate then Bella!! That test on cd16 am looks almost pretty much positive,well I would take that as a positive test. Sometimes you don't always detect your surge or it's so short you miss it! I would carry on bding every other day or so just incase. Good luck x

I would also say that CD16 was Ovulation day if you had Ovulation cramps :)

Ok so if that was the case would i ovulate a couple of days after that positive so if cd 16 was positive would then ovulate a day or so after that so cd17-18??

Ovulation occurs 24-36 hours after the LH surge so I would say CD17-18 yes :)

Was just wondering what the out come of this was as I'm still waiting an I'm on day 14/15, thinking maybe I'm just not going to ovulate or I've missed it some how. I only usually have short cycles, around 26 days. Any advice would be gratefully received :)

I am pregnant. Bd cd 15 positive opk cd 16 ver very faint positive test cd 22 darker positive cd 28 what are you needing help with? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->