Why can't these things be easier to interpret?!

ItthyBThpider

TTC #1 with PCOS
Reaction score
It's dark, but is it dark enough? Half of it is just as dark. Of course we'll be BDing just in case :thumbup: But I would like to know!

Attachments

• 2012-03-06 20.41.32.jpg
    2012-03-06 20.41.32.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 24
Its really difficult to say... maybe?

I have read conflicting things about whether or not the lines needs to be as thick as the control.

If I were you I would keep testing, but if you don't get a line that is both dark and thick, then I would consider this a positive.

Either way, it can't hurt to :sex:!!

My tests always come up the same as yours does....I figure as long as most of the line is as dark or darker, you're good to go! What I am thinking of doing this cycle is testing every day after I get what I think is positive to see how my tests work out.
Last month, I got a digi to confirm too...
Either way, best thing is just get to BD every day :)

Hi there. These are the exact same tests I use. I would read that one as negative. But, it's close so be sure to test again tomorrow! (Some people even test hours later, I just go with the next day personally.) Mine looked about the same today! I've got a pic up you can check out. Link is in my signature.

How about this one. It's just as dark! ^.^

Unfortunately my DH hurt his knee, so BDing may be out! :dohh:

Attachments

• 2012-03-07 17.56.54.jpg
    2012-03-07 17.56.54.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 13
Now that one does look positive to me! (And I am pretty strcit about letting myself call OPK a + unless it looks like it is for sure.) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->