why can't we think of a name?

Weenie19

Reaction score
With my Daughter it was easy. We had Daisy picked long before she was conceived.

This time we're having a boy and although we like Max and Henry neither of us are in love with those names.

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated x

Sorry, in the same boat myself. Have a girl name I adore, but I just don't like any boy names. And after having our 3d ultrasound, I feel like the names on the list we have of "don't hate" don't fit him at all.

I'm glad I'm not alone lol. I also like Arlo but again hubby hates it.

A lot of friends have recently had boys. Charlie Archie and Jacob have all been used. As well as oliver abd Elliott.

I might just call him Boy lol x

I find boys names harder than girls. Think we may have a girls name but we've not discussed it much. Hardly seen my husband recently and been too busy to think about it lol. With our daughter we could only think of a girls name and luckily she was a girl.

We've decided on Max for us if its a boy. :) Just get a book or app and go to town, write down what you love, and some names youre ok with. You and OH narrow it down.

Took us ages to decide on a name for our girl lol! We were sure it was a boy so only had a boys name picked out.

Mylo! If my husband would only agree, that would be my top boy name (he thinks it sounds like a disease!)

I just put Oakley on our list of names. We are in the same boat, we have 5 on a list now that we kinda like but don't love. I just don't know. With our girls it was so easy.

You could just wait until baby is born, and maybe he will tell you himself what he is called!
I didn't even have a shortlist when my son was born, no clue at all. But when he popped out i just knew what he was called. It was not even a name we had looked at.
Not sure i'm brave enough to do that with this one, lol.

I don't know gender yet but for a boy Connor, Dylan,Andrew,Cruz&Christopher

We are 'officially' team yellow but I was totally certain I was having a girl and every gender prediction test I did said the same thing. So I believed we are having a girl and could only think of girl names. I believed this whole-heartedly until I came across this Mayan gender predictor test and it pointed to boy. Ever since then, I can't get excited about either boy or girl names and haven't been sure about the gender anymore. :dohh:

Forgot to add I've always been partial to the boys names Tanner, Isaiah, and Obediah. DH hates all three though so I won't having a Tanner, Isaiah, or Obediah. :haha:

We had no trouble agreeing on a boys name but girl names are killing us.

our top pick for a boy is Lincoln.
I also like James and Michael:)

I was so stuck for ages, and then my dh called bump Zachary one day, and its kindof stuck lol, im not saying that that's his name for sure, but its likely to be if he suits it when he arrives, with my dd i had 4 names to choose from, then when she arrived , she didn't suit any of them! The only name she suited was Megan, and that had never even meen mentioned before! X

I find boy names so much easier than girls. If our number three is a girl I have no bloody clue!

Still these are my favourite boy names if they're of any use.

Obviously Noah and Milo as they're my two sons :flower:

Jasper
Gus
Felix
Dexter
Rory
Hugo
Rupert

It seems the names I like my OH hates lol.

Noah, Henry and Arlo are my top 3 and he doesn't like any of them :-( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->