Why did I think this pg was going to be different?

Feeling better. I got a last minute appt with my naturopath (if you check out my pg journal, you'll see more about him and why I see him) this afternoon and not only did he find baby is doing just fine right now but he was able to tell me the bleeding is due to some supplements I am currently taking [natural steroids to help prevent my immune system from attacking my placenta while it's implanting] and that it got worse over the last few days because I'm having slight uterine contractions. They aren't pre-labor contractions or anything serious. More like Braxton Hicks and just a pressure in my uterus but they cause the bleeding to come out more and that increased my anxiety.

So I'm feeling ALOT better, I'm not so worried, and I see the naturopath again on Friday for a followup. The stuff I'm on that is apparently causing this spotting is done in a few more days so the hope is the spotting will stop then too but it should get less at the very least with the stuff I'm now taking to stop these BH contractions I've been having. :thumbup:

All in all, I'm feeling more relieved and calm than I was this morning. Therapist appt in a half hour too so this emotional overload should be eased alot and I'll sleep like a baby (pardon the pun :haha:) tonight. And I don't feel the need to go in for a scan. It never really felt right, you know? That's why I was so wishy washy about calling the dr. I know it won't help so why waste his time, my time, and the insurance company's money right?

I've had them this early with my other kids too but the difference now is I have the bleeding and these BH are causing the bleeding to come out and it's irritating my uterus and cervix when that happens. That's why it's an issue atm. But none today and the spotting is easing up ALOT so FX it's nearly gone and I'll not be troubled by it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->