Why did my body trick me?

bunnyhop

Reaction score
The witch is coming i was sure this was my month, ive had cramping in my 2 ww, felt sicky, constipated, havent really slept as ive had the craziest dreams. Since wednesday i havent been able to drink tea and it just tasted awful where as i have about 4 cups a day and yet av is coming, im really gutted and just dont understand why my body has done this to me :cry:

Av is def coming though as i spot before AV and been having this since last night so im 100% sure shes coming as its red clotty (sorry if thats tmi):shrug:

Sorry to hear that the witch has showed her face. I think that when we are TTC, we notice every little thing, as we are much more in tune with our bodies. Unfortunately, you wont be the first person this has happened to. x x

That's happened to me too :'( its such a horrible feeling! You think you might have your little smidge then boom! Its just your freeking period! :( don't worry, your not the only one that's gone thru that, and I guess maybe because you wanna think you are pregnant, your body acts like it. Our body works in misterious ways :/

It's rubbish I know. I think we do tend to scrutinise every little sympton and it's very hard when so many of them can be pre-menstrual and not just pregnancy. Let's hope we're lucky next time round.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"