Why did you choose your babies name??

Ryan- just bc we like it and it is simple, not overly "princess" or trendy
Kate- same reason, and Ryan Kate sounds great together! (imho : )

Nola Rose
Nola ~ New Orleans, La (N.O.L.A.) Where my husband and I were born, raised and met It's also a short easily spelled Irish name that means Noble

Rose~ It's also a short name that I thought went beautifully with Nola.

If I was having a boy it would be

Trent John

Trent ~ I love the name. It's not after him but I got it from my favorite singer Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails

John~ After my father because I'm a Daddy's girl.

Riley because we wanted something that wasnt common round here and as soon as i heard the name i loved it and his middle name is david after my dad, partner, and my partners dad lol

i went to see viva la diva last night with katherine jenkins and darcey bussell and since then ive been thinking about the name Darcey for a girl, i think its really nice. i also love the names chloe, gabriella and Nova-Rose

i have loved the name jack for years so luckly he was a boy and his middle namewill be adam after his daddy x

I want Lola-Rose as the first name.

It's a wonderful book that makes me cry everytime I read it,frankly I really want it but I'm still in between...

With my daughter, ever since I heard the country song "Amanda" by Don Williams when I was 9 years old I wanted to name my daughter that.

Jayden, well it was the only unique name that I could find for a boy.

But both names were also chosen because of their meanings.

If its a boy, we are going for -
Ross Alexander William Boyd
Ross = babies daddy, Alexander = babies grandad on Ross's side, William = babies grandad on my side

If its a girl, we are still deciding! But the names we have chosen dont really come from any1 inparticular, just liked them

we will name after family and also just names we like

If beanie was a boy then it would have been after OH's grandad who died 10 years ago, but as shes a girl she is getting named after my auntie who also died about 10 years ago but was kind enough to leave us a very special gift which has set us up for years to come. We wouldnt be where we are now without her and as we couldnt decide on a girls name, so thought this name would fit nicely

Grace Bethany. Grace because it's pretty and will be cute when she's little and won't sound weird when sh'es old lol bethany just because. OH had a dream it was Bethany and we decided it went well with Grace x

We don't know if it's a boy or a girl yet, but we chose Molly Jayne after my grandmother and me (and cause Molly Jayne has a nice ring to it), or Edward James after DH's father and my father. :D

Luckily we both like all of those names so it wasn't a hard decision at all!

Molly Jayne is my bff's name!

We chose our name Adelaide Rose. Adelaide named from the musical Guys and Dolls. It is one of my favourite memories I have of my mom who came out to visit two years ago and we all went on holiday to France. It was my mom and dad and DH's mum and dad, DH and me sitting around outside after dinner one night and singing Guys and Dolls songs. My mom was really sick at the time with cancer, but she had a blast. She passed away this past year. :-( Rose because we needed something simple to follow Adelaide and I liked the name, told my DH and it turns out his gran's name was Rose, so it works out perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->