Why did you join / how did you hear of BnB?

cat lover

Mummy to 2 girls
Reaction score
Just thought it would be fun to know how others discovered BnB? :flower:
I found it when I was pregnant as I kept googling questions and quite often a BnB thread would pop up, so the end I thought I may as well join!! :kiss:

My friend told me about it :) while I was pregnant

I was the same as cat lover,googling stuff,an thought hay ho why not join! Im so glad I have joined,i love it!!:thumbup:

I used to google alot of questions when TTC and bnb was always the most useful so when I got my BPF I decided to sign up and I've met some great ladies on here :thumbup:

I found it when googling too..

I joined cause i was 2nd tri as i felt like i could do with chatting with other mummies to be. Learned alot from this site. Love it.

googling for info when pregnant with my dd. It's been my home ever since.

I googled 'big age gaps' when I unexpectedly found out I was accidently pregnant!!! It was a Sunday morning , the day after I got my bfp and was shitting bricks! My son was 11 at the time and a thread came up and I just sat and read all the replies cryingy eyes out! Wish I'd thought of a really cool user name, I only joined to ask one question, I never thought I'd be on here over a yr later!

I joined with my old account in early 2009 or possibly 2008 just to get tickers for another board I was on but I certainly found B&B helpful when I had a missed mc in 2009, then I had some problems with a cyberstalker and rejoined under this user ID when pregnant with youngest DS (don't worry the mods know and have deleted my old ID :D ) xx

My twin sister recommended it when I got my positive pregnancy test - she said 'look into what you can/can't eat and join B&B'! I've never looked back! I've found the forum so helpful and have a great network of new Mum's on here as well. I will definately recommend it to my friends/family who get pregnant too. I can ask all of my silly questions on here! x

when i used google when i was having a mmc then stayed away untill i got a bfp i actually really like it here i have learned loads also made my pregnancy special when u follow it with other people.

I was looking for TTC tips after my first miscarriage and it brought me here. I only really started using it a year after I joined though.

I googled asking about what stage my baby would be at when preg with DD.

It linked me to the 'August Baby' thread of other women due at the same time as me and after stalking it for about a week I joined!

I used to post On a different forum wen I was trying but it was more of a American site so once I got pregnant a lot of the things they were talking about wasn't the same for me here so I decided to join a more uk based one n this was the first 1 I came across so I joined

Yeah same whilst googling, I only joined to ask one question hence I didn't think to choose a username with rather more longevity!

I was TTC and read somewhere about preseed so googled it, that led me to bNb threads, so I went outand bought preseed, dtd that night and.... Voila! 14days later got my 1st bfp!! That was a year ago and I have a GORGEOUS little girl to show for it! Thank you bNb!! I'm now recommending the site to my friends that are TTC x

Google :)

I had just got my unexpected bfp and at the time belonged to another community of rollercoaster nuts lol. 18 year old boys getting their thrills hehe. I did however find a lovley lady on there who is now the bestest friend i've ever had.

Anyways......lol, i thought hmmm could there be a forum for mummys and mums to be and hey presto i found B&B.....hooray!!! No more 18 year old boys arguing about which arrow coaster is the best and which coaster gives the best 'air time'. :happydance:

I was a member on another forum but I was getting sick of it so i googled and found BnB, that was in 2008 when Dec was 8 months old :)

I had been trying to get pregnant for a long time, and had two miscarriages already...I searched for some support...and found this place.

Just thought it would be fun to know how others discovered BnB? :flower:
I found it when I was pregnant as I kept googling questions and quite often a BnB thread would pop up, so the end I thought I may as well join!! :kiss:

My way was the same!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->