Why didn't I release an egg?

LouOscar01

Reaction score
Background info...

I have irregular cycles.
I've never temped before
I've never confirmed ovulation
Internal ultrasound found no PCOS

4 days ago I got a smiley face on my clear blue ovulation test. Prior to that I had negatives, the next day I got negatives. So the test picked up on my surge. However my temps tell me that I never actually released the egg. I haven't had a temp rise!

Why did I not release the egg? I don't have PCOS.

Please help...feeling so low :(

hi ....i just saw your other thread. i think the issue your cousin have is something that can be inheritated from their mother side ...so it doesn't effect you.
if you are newly temping its possible you dont do it properly...calm down hun.nothing is wrong with you!!

Not to sure of the answer I'm afraid, but I hope it works out you are but for some reason it has not been picked up?

Do you temp at the same time every day after three hours of solid sleep? Sometimes we have an annovulatory cycle I believe I had one in July, don't worry yourself it could even be the stress of TTC that has affected it x

I try to temp at 6.45 everyday. On my first dip I woke an hour early and took it then and then last night I woke at 4 but took it at 6.45.

I don't mind having one anovulatory cycle.. that I can deal with. Wish I had temped last cycle!!!!!!

It's possible TTC stress is affecting it...wish I could relax!!!

Thanks for always replying to me Ginge!!

no problem i help as much as i can, i am ttc my second and i have pcos so i know how much of a struggle it is and stressful too, i try and not think about it as much as possible!

Lou, I would just keep temping. It's possible this is an anovulatory cycle for you, I had one in May when I had a lot of stress in my life. Or you could be having a longer, weird cycle. If you look at my chart this month, it was so long and took me forever to finally O, but I was finally able to pinpoint it! Maybe you're having a similar cycle.

Good luck!

When I got my positive OPK my nipples got really sore...this happened again today but negative OPK on CB...lines are quite strong on one of my cheapos...I'm wondering if my body had another go today but I missed surge on tests...will be keeping close eye on temps for the next few days!

The digital opks got it very wrong for me !! The cheap line ones were spot on though!! X

Hope mine are too Ginge!! I'm always so anxious for the morning so that I can check my temp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->