why do i always make myself worry

A

AriannasMama

Blah, I am feeling down tonight. It has been about 9 months or so TTC (I am guessing that because I was on BC for 2 years, got off last Jan and went back on it for 2 or 3 months here and there). I keep freaking myself out that maybe something is wrong with me :nope: like maybe I have some problem....the only thing is I have pretty much always had a normal cycle, give or take a few, but it has almost always been 28 days even when I first started my period! I have done 3 OPK tests this month, 2 around the time I should have been OVing (according to my calender, and out of curiosity I took one tonight and it looked much different to the other two - the first two had a much darker line, but not as dark as the control line). I dont think we are not getting pregnant cause of hubby, he has a 4 year old daughter so I am pretty sure his swimmers are healthy. Anyways, I guess this is more of a rant, I am just feeling down about this whole thing...ugh.

Hi Mrs. Stokes! I'm kind of in the same boat. I was on BC for a few years and am having trouble getting AF back on track...have you been to the doctor? Have they given you anything or ran any tests? Keep up the PMA and if you need to chat, feel free to PM me.

:dust:...hoping you get your :bfp: soon!

hi didnt wanna read & run so thought id share my experience of my 17 mths of ttc.....havent got a BFP as of yet but thought u might like to know that me & my dh had a daughter almost 4 years ago & this year i had scans & bloods done as conceiving wasnt happenin....i was in bits when i found out i had polycysts on my only ovary...i thought i was to blame.....my dh said if we only had 1 child that he would be happy with that & we should just carry on with our lives......well my fs said dh had to have a sperm sample done & to out complete shock it was his sperm all along!! my fs said they were really sluggish & my polycysts were nothing to worry about as i was ovulating fine anyway!!! I would def enquire about getting his sperm checked as 4 years is a long time, everything may be fine but just to be safe than sorry.... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->