Why do I feel so tired?

mommyor1

Reaction score
My biggest issue with the BFN that I receive is all the signs pointing to a BFP. It's my second month in my 4 month cycle of feeling physically exhausted to the point where I can't get up in the morning and go to bed early. It's like my hormones are in overdrive and nothing happens. I'm nausea. Those were the only signs of being pregnant, when I conceived in my early twenties! Why do we have the symptoms, if nothing happens? It's frustrating!

The mind can be a very powerful thing... Many women have found that after they officially started TTC, their bodies seemed to produce all sorts of new and interesting symptoms for them to obsess over. I'm confused, though. You have 4-month-long cycles? If so, that could be a sign that something is wrong and/or that you have a severe hormone imbalance, which could be the cause for both your strange symptoms as well as lack of a pregnancy.

As soon as I went off the birth control pill I had all these things happening that I assumed were pregnancy symptoms. But every cycle I would get a BFN. Turns out I had PCOS which was causing many of these symptoms. The pill is actually used to treat PCOS so it hid all of them before. When I actually got pregnant I actually had very little symptoms. If your having 4 month cycles it's very possible you have PCOS or something that is effecting your hormones. Maybe time to see a doctor?

I get my cycles on time every month, but is exhaustion a sign of pcos? I had my hormone levels tested 3 years ago and they were normal. I guess the levels could have changed, had a ultra-sound done 2 years ago and cyst but nothing they found upsetting. Maybe I should get tested for pcos!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->