why do i feel this way

Hiya, I know that feeling. Although, me and OH were so convinced we were having a girl that by the time we had our scan we were shocked to find out it was a boy! We are just very grateful to have our baby it doesn't matter to us about the gender as we have had 2 previous losses ourselves early on, so being this far means so much to us. You never know, even if you have a feeling that it's a girl, doesn't necessary mean you will have it! Good luck I'm sure all will be fine :) xxx

I do understand and it's hard for others to understand when they have one of each or if they have 2 of the same sex, I have 3 girls and I have wanted a boy for so long and here I am 11 days from finding out if my last baby is a boy or a girl and I'm so nervous lol However it took us a really long time to conceive this baby after 1 m/c so now I'm just over the moon to be pregnant at all but a little part of me still hopes that my baby's a boy but I wont be upset if it's another girl because the way I see it I have everything I need for a girl and nothing for a boy and I at least know what to do with a girl but with a boy I'm clueless lol :) good luck hun I hope we both get the boys we want but if not I'm sure like me you will adore your child no matter what because as long as your baby is healthy u are the luckiest woman in the world :) xx

100% agree with you, thers no harm in wanting a son jeepers som people go on like im a bad person for sayin that i hope you get your wee son this time tooooooooo xxxxxx fingers and toes crossed lol and ofcourse theres noone that loves ther kids as much as me hahaha i always say that... love my girls to bits and im grateful for them ofcouse

I agree with you! I have had 6 losses and have never in my life made someone else feel bad for having a preference because I had lost 6 babies, it is really sad when people use tragedy as a means to make others feel like crap. Shame on you. Even though I lost babies I still had a prefernce I wasnt any less thankfull for being pregnant... dont listen to people like this hun

If this is referring to me (I can't tell because you didn't actually say who you were talking about), I didn't intend to make anyone feel like crap and you are totally twisting it. I was honest and I feel I said what I had to say in a manner than wasn't rude or hurtful. The OP had to know that there are women in this forum who have been TTC for years and are just grateful to be pregnant and by posting this thread she would possibly get some people riled up. The OP asked a question and I answered it!

To MrsIrish: I do hope you get a boy, of course I do! And if I hurt your feelings I apologise. :flower:

it was not to you it was broken bits. There was nothing rude about what you said or I would have said something take it easy! The OP was however offended by what brokenbits said and I agreed with her. by not saying any names I was being sympathetic with the OP and did not intend to single anyone out but now you have made it just what I was trying to avoid, so good job.

I've personally never felt that way but I think it's pretty normal. I have two girls, a boy, and pregnant with another little girl which is what I wanted. My DF on the other hand wanted a boy so we'd have two girls and two boys but he's still excited.

You have a chance of getting your boy! I would've swore my son was a girl but I was wrong!

I do understand and it's hard for others to understand when they have one of each or if they have 2 of the same sex, I have 3 girls and I have wanted a boy for so long and here I am 11 days from finding out if my last baby is a boy or a girl and I'm so nervous lol However it took us a really long time to conceive this baby after 1 m/c so now I'm just over the moon to be pregnant at all but a little part of me still hopes that my baby's a boy but I wont be upset if it's another girl because the way I see it I have everything I need for a girl and nothing for a boy and I at least know what to do with a girl but with a boy I'm clueless lol :) good luck hun I hope we both get the boys we want but if not I'm sure like me you will adore your child no matter what because as long as your baby is healthy u are the luckiest woman in the world :) xx

100% agree with you, thers no harm in wanting a son jeepers som people go on like im a bad person for sayin that i hope you get your wee son this time tooooooooo xxxxxx fingers and toes crossed lol and ofcourse theres noone that loves ther kids as much as me hahaha i always say that... love my girls to bits and im grateful for them ofcouse

I agree with you! I have had 6 losses and have never in my life made someone else feel bad for having a preference because I had lost 6 babies, it is really sad when people use tragedy as a means to make others feel like crap. Shame on you. Even though I lost babies I still had a prefernce I wasnt any less thankfull for being pregnant... dont listen to people like this hun

If this is referring to me (I can't tell because you didn't actually say who you were talking about), I didn't intend to make anyone feel like crap and you are totally twisting it. I was honest and I feel I said what I had to say in a manner than wasn't rude or hurtful. The OP had to know that there are women in this forum who have been TTC for years and are just grateful to be pregnant and by posting this thread she would possibly get some people riled up. The OP asked a question and I answered it!

To MrsIrish: I do hope you get a boy, of course I do! And if I hurt your feelings I apologise. :flower:

it was not to you it was broken bits. There was nothing rude about what you said or I would have said something take it easy! The OP was however offended by what brokenbits said and I agreed with her. by not saying any names I was being sympathetic with the OP and did not intend to single anyone out but now you have made it just what I was trying to avoid, so good job.

Ok I admit I was probably being paranoid. :flower:

Its ok :) we all feel that way at times

I blame the hormones. :haha: My DH put oregano on my potatoes tonight and I cried. But then I tasted them and they were lovely :haha: I highly recommend putting oregano on your potatoes!

I blame the hormones. :haha: My DH put oregano on my potatoes tonight and I cried. But then I tasted them and they were lovely :haha: I highly recommend putting oregano on your potatoes!

LMAO!!! awwwww! I will try that! thanks

aw girls it is so easy to pick things up wrong when you read them as you can tell, im sorry too group hug hahaha no i will b grateful with whatever but really wud love a boy so much but sure ye cany pick the sex

Its comepletly normal to feel like this , when you have more then one of a certain sex already. Expecially if this will be your last , theres always a hope of something you desire. Nothing wrong with that at all!

Infact i have two Daughters and really wanting another girl. Of course if baby is healthy thats all that matters, we all know that and hear it enough. But people are allowed to be a little bit selfish and wish one more then the other ;)
If mine turns out to be a boy , its going to take me a long time to get it through me and to sink in, im going to be really honest and say ive never wanted a boy.
Im sure itll pass if baby is one , of course it will.
Anyway im going on :lol:
So hears fingers crossed for your Boy!! :)

Haha that's funny:) lol u know with my 1st and 2nd I didn't want a boy at all !!! Lol it's funny how things change because with my 3rd I was absolutely positive that it was a boy and it was a girl lol took me a long time to get over it but I did and I love my little girl to bits and this time I would love a boy but it really doesn't bother me one bit I'll be happy either way :) good luck to everyone on here I hope u all get what u would like but if not just take as much time as u need to adjust to what it is, time heals all wounds as such and I promise you will all love your little chickens no matter what they are :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->