Why Do I still look like 3 months pregnant?

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
Sorry this might sound stupid:shy:
Well, my LO is now 2 months and a week old and i still can't wear my pre-preg clothes. I had natural birth and i breastfeed and LO eats like every hour day n night, but i still have big jelly belly.

I know it sounds silly, but i like to be able to wear those clothes again. I'm not eating TOO MUCH , and not on diet. But this month my weight seems to stay the same as last month.

Any tips or advice on losing weight. :loopy:

If you have any good advice i need some, i'm in the same boat as you hun. I naively (sp?) thought with b/f the weight would be dropping off me! Clearly doesn't seem to be working :(

my lil man is 3months old and my weight seemed to have stuck (i was eating so healthy). however, it does seem to be shifting now but so very slowly. i cannot get into any of my clothes pre pregnancy and i loathe my belly - i asked hubby to get me a tummy tuck - ha ha. he said no it is too expensive!!! i have bought a fitness dvd which i should be doing rather than being on bnb.

good luck!

Christine
XXX

There was a time when I could lose the pregnancy weight in a short period of time without exercising. But I found this time around, I need to exercise in order for it to come off quicker.

Perhaps getting a bit more active and exercising will help you lose the unwanted pounds a bit quicker as well as watching what you do eat.

my lil one is almost 9 months now--- and i put on about 46lbs with him and i've been stuck at 160lbs for like 2 months now=== eh!!! even with exercising and eating better i'm still stuck--with the ugly mommy belly--- --- but hey 'looking only 3 months after having your baby 2 months ago isnt bad at all-- after i had mine i looked like i was 5 months along for the first two months--- so you're already doing great --- it should start to drop rapidly from now on

Hey Dont forget the Traditional saying of 'You took 9 months to put it on, so give ureself 9 to take it off' lol

I walk everywhere i go with the buggy thats how ive lost most my weight, still have the belly blubber hehe but once i get the all clear from my doctor i can do sit ups...xx

my lil man is 3months old and my weight seemed to have stuck (i was eating so healthy). however, it does seem to be shifting now but so very slowly. i cannot get into any of my clothes pre pregnancy and i loathe my belly - i asked hubby to get me a tummy tuck - ha ha. he said no it is too expensive!!! i have bought a fitness dvd which i should be doing rather than being on bnb.

good luck!

Christine
XXX

OH downloaded some fitness video and we are going to do it together as he needs to lose more than i do, :rofl:

i do eat healthy food and i braestfeed almost every hour with my LO and o all the housework. i lost a lot of weight in the first month, but slow down in the second month and last few weeks seems to stuck . i even feel like i put on a bit more weight :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->