Why do people..

Dragonfly

Mother of 4
Reaction score
come into your house when its a tip! his mum is in here and she is a clean freak and i forgot to do the dishes and the sink looks awful with glasses all aorund it as i hadnt bothered to even empty the dishwasher as i am still sat here waiting to throw my breakfast up! I bets he thinks I am a dirty cow!:blush: I am truely horrified! and she is scary and we dont speak so i am trapped in the livingrom praying they dont come in HELP!

every other bloody time when i take a cleaning fit no one will arrive its only when i lok like i have been dragged through a hedge and the hedgh and garden lives inside my house. :hissy:

Ooo this happened to me yesterday!! how embarassing is it! my mil came over with some things as i had a tummy bug and could not find the energy to clean up and the kitchen was a state :( yeah like u say its never when its all spotless lol x

She is still here! I am crapping myself i dont want her to come in and talk to me as she makes me nervous! I dont know what to say lol sit there and grunt while laughing or something I dont know, she is scary! if she shouted at me i would probably cry lol seriously! i am typing away on here trying to ignore them walking past window as she is storing stuff here until she moves house. I bet she thinks i am so lazy! least I am dressed today and hair brushed lol

edit I will hide in the bathroom again soon as the stop in that hall way if she comes back in. God how do i get out of the livingroom! oh heck!

lol dont you talk to your mother inlaw? Mine does my head in too I know what you mean but I wouldnt want to hide from her in my own house. Get to know her a bit, you might be suprised? :D
xxxxxxx

I am totally the same with my mil, its not nice would much rather be closer to her but i never know what to say to her and its really akward! even after 5 years strange i know lol, she is rather igorant also which makes it harder. if she shouted at me though i would not hessitate to tell her to p#ss off is she dont like the house ;)

I feel bad when people come round and my house is a state, but i also sit and think "well, if it bothers ya that much, i dont mind if you do it" :rofl:

Ok i managed to escape when my friend called my mobile and i went upstairs to talk to her. She is nice she is just tall and intimadating and shouts alot lol they tend in his familt not to take alot to do with outsiders for some reason they are close net family so talking to boyfriends and girlfriend is not easy for them as they dont stick around. same happened on his brothers girlfriend they dont like her and i get paranoid they wont like me or something. I usually dont care who likes me or not its just that i like to make a good impression on inlaws etc She was polite when i offered her tea the last time but looked defensive with her arms crossed and I was crapping it in case my house was messy and scurrying about. My own mum i dont do that for lol my mum comes in and i dont care what the place looks like. I think his ones are just weird :O

she is away now anyway, i always feel shitty for not speaking to her but i reallu dont know what to say! and i think she feels the same to be honest. and i have known this women since i was a teenager and used to call for darren and stand outside his gate when we where just friends and i was still scared to actually ask was he in and was he coming out to play HAHAHA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->