why does no one give a $#!+ about my posts?

monets_garden

Mum to Lilly
Reaction score
I have been asking for help and advice, and no one has shit to say?

Well, screw this business...

I'm sorry nobody has replied to you. I can only speak to myself but I don't reply to all posts on here because 1) I may not have an answer for that particular post or 2) I don't see it because I'm not on here all the time.

What was your question? I'll see if I can help? :)

lots of posts dont get answered because not everyone has answers. dont take it personal

loads of my posts dont get answered hun! i try to answer all that i can, but if i dont know the answer then i cant help.
all the women on here care, because they are all going through it too xx

I feel the same as you. This is why I don't post as much because I don't usually get any response x

awwww sorry :hugs: I haven't seen any of your posts

I have not been on here long and have also had unanswered posts but I can also said I have also had some very good replies and support. Do not take it personally.

sometimes posts get lost amongst the others, or sometimes no-one has the answer. It isn't personal hun.

Mine often don't cos I'm in Australia so diff time zone to most of u!

I have to agree with the other girls that have replied to you. not all of us are on all the time or we don't see it or don't have a answer and a lot don't reply if they don't have a answer hun x

i felt the same :)

be persistent, youll get your answers haha.

Same here ill asks for advice or a question & loads of people will READ but wont say anything its pretty annoying when theirs thousands of people on here .

I've been having the same problem but then I realised how many ppl come on here, there are threads that go on every minute which can push yours down until nobody sees it. I don't know about everyone else but I only tend to look at the first page when I'm on. I'm sorry we are all rubbish but we try!

Sometimes there are multiple posts with the same questions so they don't all get answered.

What was your question?

yeah, when my questions get ignored, I just start searching for my question and see if I can find answers from before. It sucks but lots of time nobody answers

Unfortunately we don't all have time to answer all posts but we do try our best, think this happens to everyone at some point on forum sites x

I always have threads that sometimes dont get answers... I dont take it personally its just that maybe no one actually has an answer!

I tend to find yo0u get most answers if you hit upon a question many people can relate to or have experienced themselves, thus they can help / advice / or join in...

Honestly the ladies on here are lovely, we are all looking for advice / support etc hence why we are on here, just sometimes we dont know what the answer is.

Sadly I dont think your thread is so well put, I do understand your frustrations but please dont lower the tone of this supportive forum by swearing.

If you dont get a response just bump and bump and bump it until you get an answer!

I know TTC can be emotional so we can all have frustrations so I am sending you a hug :hugs: and hope you find the forum more helpful in the future.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->