why does no one give a $#!+ about my posts?

no offence intended but your post is one amongst thousands some people dont have time or knowledge to answer but still read just INCASE they can. I find it funny you have complained about nobody answering and yet you haven't come back to answer any of the many replies you have been given.

In the future though throwing a strop tends not to help when wanting people to talk to you and help you

I feel thel same and seldom post these days. I feel very alone in this journey.

Awww, don't feel alone!...I'll talk to you anytime or lend an ear to listen :flower:

I appreciate your sharing your story. I also feel alone, and come here for advice, guidance, and experience. Perhaps we could be TTC #2 buddies?

I'm sorry you're feeling so lonely. I'm here for you! I don't always have answers which is why I don't respond to some posts but you're definitely not alone. I've asked questions and got no replies too but I know it was an oddball kind of question, lol!

:hugs:

Personally i dont think people intend to ignore certain questions. The majority of us are only answering questions based off experience not knowledge. Therefore, if there is something that one of us hasn't encountered before and doesn't feel comfortable giving advice, then quite sometimes people wont leave a comment. This doesn't mean that its personal, it just means that we don't want to give false hope or false answers.
Like others have said, bump it up or search for a similar question and see if that user has had any better luck.

Also, through my own experience, I've found this forum is a fantastic support network and you can build some lovely friendships that can help you through whatever situation your going through. However, coming along and posting a post such as your own if generally going to make people stand offish. People on this forum want to help others and gain answers or advice for themselves. I personally love this site and the people on here are fantastic. Please respect that and ask questions in a pleasant manner. There are a lot of us here that would be more then interested to know what your question was that didnt get an answer.

i ge posts not answered i just thought people didnt knoow answers or being in new zealand my posts just got pushed down I also think if you know the answer from experince ur more likely to answer it than just what uve heard as you can back it up well thats what i do

Sometimes there are multiple posts with the same questions so they don't all get answered.

What was your question?

WAY WAY off-topic but I remember seeing you around the third-tri boards when we were pregnant last year. I see you're ttc another one as well. so good luck!!!

this site seems so busy with so many posts i think thats why some get missed x

I have the same issue :(
I try to answer and help as much as I can every time I read a thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->