Why does this alarm me?

RainbowDrop_x

Reaction score
My 18 month old... Asking to go to bed :wacko:..

Should I be worried??

:haha:

My 3 year old does too :) When my dad first saw him ask he almost died of shock! ;)

Its lovely! :flower:

x

i dont think its anything to be alarmed about.
my little girl says it all the time lol but she wont go bed when i try take her she just messes about on the bed lol.
maybe shes tired try taking her to bed see if she really will go.

It's just a phase Hun, once you get used to it, she will start fighting sleep again :rofl:

It's just a phase Hun, once you get used to it, she will start fighting sleep again :rofl:

She's never faught sleep.. She's always been quite happy to sleep but she's never actually asked before :shock:.

Oh said she was quite late going down for her nap today and then he had to wake her up to fetch me from work so maybe she's tired. It's just not like her to ask :cloud9:

Alex used to ask...then he stopped and says no now :lol:
He does say hes tired more often now when its near bedtime

Sophie knows when its getting near to bed time, sometimes she grabs her milk goes to the door to go upstairs and shuts 'bye bye'

:haha:

I don't think you should be alarmed - Charlie grabs his sleeping bag and tells me 'STORY MUMMY' sometimes even well before bedtime :haha:

Don't worry Tom actively wants to go to bed and if we're slow heading upstairs then he will take his milk and head off without us! Often when I say "5 minutes to bedtime" he gets up and heads out the door there and then.

My LO is 22 months and she asks to go to bed now :) usually just before her bedtime at 7 she wll say bye to her fave toys or whatevers on the tele and then go to the stairs! Its so cute!

My little boy just says tired now mummy.

My little girl launches herself from my arms into her cot.

I know I'm lucky, I hope it continues but a friend once said those babies that sleep well in the baby years you aren't so lucky in the later years.

I really hope that it isn't true!! They sleep well usually, they just wake up really early :wacko:

Madeline does this a lot. She will go and stand by the door to the hallway, and I'll say "Are you ready for bed" - she replies "yes please". She loves her kip!!

Lily did this the other day! So sweet, although I felt so guilty for not realising how tired she was :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->