Why don't people read the big stickys at the top of threads??

chefamy1122

hating infertility
Reaction score
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.

Edited-- This is NOT directed to anybody in here.

Hey hun are you ok? Could you pop me a PM and let me know whats upset you so I can help :D x x

I'm not sure what you are talking about, but I think I might. :hug:

What's up chick? :hugs:

If my inkling is correct.. I know what you mean. :hugs:

dont know whats upset you but I hope you are ok hun :hugs: xx

Sorry ladies I was having a bad day yesterday and it was not directed to ANYBODY in here. I was just stupid and ventured into the regular TTC section and saw 2 announcements there (and not in the :bfp: section) and it just hit me hard.... that and finding out that the worthless piece of trash druggie 15 year old daughter of a coworker is pregnant. NOTHING against teenage moms, b/c there are some truly great ones out there, but this girl is nothing but trouble...dropped out of school, in trouble with the law all the time, fails her court ordered drug tests, etc.

Big :hug: to all my LTTC girls, and the wonderful mods who take such great care of us when we rant....:hugs:

Aww chick

So sorry you had a bad day .. sounds justified tho! We are all allowed them :hugs:
Thinking of you

:grr: There is a BFP section for a reason!! Totally understand where youre coming from!

:hugs: Hope you feeling better today! xxxx

Yes I saw things in the wrong section. It doesn't take much to make my blood boil these days lol!

Hope you are ok :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->