• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Why has my Lo started to wake up so early?????

dollych

Reaction score
Hi girls,
My Lo has been a really good sleeper and slept from 8pm-8am since he was 3 months old. He's now nearly 7 months and all week he has been waking at 6am wanting to get up.
He doesn't cry or anything, he just lies in his cot smiling and gurgling away waiting for me to go into him. I watch him on the monitor for a while then he starts to wriggle about and screams excitedly so i know he wants to get up.
I started to wean him a month ago and he is settled now on his foods and not in pain with teething and he's not starving hungry when he wakes because he doesn't cry for his breakfast. So what could it be, any ideas girls??.
Could it be a growth spurt???. Thanksxx

Hmmm i dunno hun. My LO now wakes up at 7.30am and she used to waje at 10/11am at 3 months so i think its just as ur LO is getting older they tend to wake earlier?

i don't know the answer but i guess that sleep was enough? i wish i knew my gang wake up as early as 5.30 am my latest addition actually sleeps in till 7am lol but i'm sure in a short while she will b up as early, its gutting :( so i'm def making the most of it now as my older children can watch tv, read or whatever, but lo wont be able to do anything unsupervised its pants but on the other hand my house will be spotless by 7am lol x

Nate does this, except at 5:30am! :wacko: I usually get up, change his nappy which feels like its been underwater and bring him into our bed where he goes back to sleep til 7 or 7:30.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"