Why I love being pregnant...please join in - anything you enjoy about your pregnancy

i love it i have boobs lol i love my bump i love that there is going to be a little patter of feet in our flat soon :)

even when im sick every day still i love being pregnant.. i love my belly and looking pregnant.. I love the attention when family ask me how im feeling being pregnant.. I love looking around the stores seeing what i might buy.. I love talking to my son and daughter about the baby and showing them my scans..

I love the fact that i have a cleavage for the first time in my life (A cup to C cup... oh yeah;) lol!

I love when she kicks and wriggles... especially the times where it really tickles and you can't help laughing out loud!

I love the look on my Mum's face when she talks about being a grandma :)

xxx

Lets try and keep this positive thread going! What a great idea fluffpuffin! :)

I love the fact that I've got a life growing inside me! Its just surreal!

I love my boobs! hehe I love the attention, people are nicer to me and very caring! I love the fact that my jeans are now tight. . . I can now daydream with my husband about how family life will be with the baby. . . .

I love every time I hear its heartbeat. . . Can not wait to feel the kicks and grow more!

I am sure I will think of more! :D

xxx

I love how special and magical being pregnant makes me feel.

I love that I am doing something so incredible with practically no effort at all - a true miracle.

I love when I get jabs and kicks when I wake up in the morning.

I love that my girls are going to get a little brother to spoil.

I love that I'm going to be able to experience labour and birth again.....if I could bottle that feeling and the atmosphere of the last 30mins or so and the first hours after they arrive...:cloud9:

Lets try and keep this positive thread going! What a great idea fluffpuffin! :)

I love the fact that I've got a life growing inside me! Its just surreal!

I love my boobs! hehe I love the attention, people are nicer to me and very caring! I love the fact that my jeans are now tight. . . I can now daydream with my husband about how family life will be with the baby. . . .

I love every time I hear its heartbeat. . . Can not wait to feel the kicks and grow more!

I am sure I will think of more! :D

xxx

I hope we can keep this thread going too. Sometimes we need to remind ourselves that despite the niggles pregnancy is pretty amazing and we'll be holding our little babies in a few months time :happydance:!!
xxxxx

I'm having a tough time BUT there are a few things I'm loving:

- feeling littlebug kick around each time I eat, reassuring me that s/he is still there and happy!

- how it's changed my hubby. He was terrified of being a Dad but he's so involved now and proud and excited it's wonderful.

- how excited our families are and especially how my brothers are so excited to be uncles and already planning games and how they're going to re-organise my mum's garden for play time.

- and finally, as a big girl, that for the first time in my life I can look at myself naked in the mirror and not actually mind what I'm seeing because MY BODY is creating a new life and that is pure amazing.

I like having boobs for the 1st time in my life (A cup ladies are all with me on this one!)

The only thing I don't like is not being able to do weightlifting to full capacity :growlmad:

I love never feeling like I'm alone,
because my LO is always with me :)

I love knowing that I'm bringing another life into the family and having the first great-grandchild for my grandparents and first grandchild for my mother and father.

I love feeling the first little movements, I'm glad I felt them early considering I have an anterior placenta. Any movement is enough for me to know my LO's okay :)

and lastly, I love how my attitude and my OH's attitude have changed for the better,
I always feel like I've got something to be happy about :)

Lovely thread ladies and an interesting read.

I love feeling my baby wriggling around inside me at various times in the day.

I love not having to breathe my tummy in so people don't think I am fat.

I am so excited about starting maternity leave as it means it is almost time to become a mummy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->