Why I Love My DH/OH/BF Club...

djgirl1976

Expecting our 1st
Reaction score
Well, we have a ton of jerk-bashing on these boards. I thought it might be nice to give credit to the men who deserve it for all the ways that we torture them:rofl:

Just now I called DH while he was on his way home from work to see if he would bring me a blue icee. Not something he can get just anywhere. Had to be blue, which means it had to come from a specific gas station no where near our home, but not far from his work.

He had to turn around to do it, but the boy came through for me!
Now, were I not pregnant right now, he might have told me to go get my own, however, the fact that he turned around during rush hour made me and LO very happy:cloud9:Blue Icee...yummmmm....(I have also been known to have him in shoes and walking out the door because of a craving only to decide I would rather just go to bed)

My OH works his ass off to "get ahead".. so we can have a house someday soon.. so he can support our daughter (and me).. though I refuse to be "supported" by a man! He's always so tired.. Poor guy :(

Ill join.

I love my OH because he was lovely and gave me a really big cuddle earlier when I was upet and worried about Seth, told me everything is going to be ok and I believed him. He's gone out to get me some choccy and some new ear things for Seth's thermometer.

And he didnt shout when my wedding dress got £150 more expensive.

18 days til he's my hubby :)

xxx

Also, a shallow reason lol.. but OH always buys great presents... they're always perfect!!

My OH works his ass off to "get ahead".. so we can have a house someday soon.. so he can support our daughter (and me).. though I refuse to be "supported" by a man! He's always so tired.. Poor guy :(

That is huge...I love hearing about guys who actually take responsibility for their family. There are so many who don't it just makes you appreciate the ones who do even more...:cloud9:

Yes me too lol he has great taste in shoes which is worrying lol

and he sometimes makes me cups of tea when i dont even ask him to :)

xxx

That is sooooo cute! You girls are lucky! My DH has to follow me around while shopping, ask specifically what I want, or take his mom!

I really quite dislike DJgirl at the moment because now I want a bloody blue icee!! #%$%@!@#!$#%$#% :hugs:

Hmm .. well, he puts up with me being a bitch and ripping his head off when I'm having a pregnancy spaz out. He goes gets me take out after a 12 hour day when I can't be bothered to cook. He scoops the litter tray! :) Oh he got me a facial for Mothers day, and most importantly he got me up the duff :rofl:

I love my OH because he is so sweet, for example I came home from work last night and he had been to Argos and bought me a body pillow (totally off his own back) :cloud9: Just little thins like this show me how much he loves and genuinely cares bout me.

I really quite dislike DJgirl at the moment because now I want a bloody blue icee!! #%$%@!@#!$#%$#% :hugs:

Hmm .. well, he puts up with me being a bitch and ripping his head off when I'm having a pregnancy spaz out. He goes gets me take out after a 12 hour day when I can't be bothered to cook. He scoops the litter tray! :) Oh he got me a facial for Mothers day, and most importantly he got me up the duff :rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
MMMMMMMMMmmmmm..BllooooooooooIIIIIIccccccccccccceeeeeeeee!!MMMMMMmmmmmm....soooooo goooooood.....tounge is bluuuuuuuuee!:rofl::rofl:
Guess you know what his next mission is going to be Chaos!:rofl::rofl:
Yep, mine is doing the litter, too....that is the best ever!

I've been out of work for a while now, and although I'm on jobseekers, my Barry pretty much supports me. He works his ass off making emergency doors for coaches and comes home shattered, but still has time to sometimes stop off and get me one of my favourite chocolate cupcakes or some strawberry flavoured water. He also treats me like a princess, and when I'm PMSing he takes it all with a pinch of salt and then gives me wee kisses and cuddles and tells me he loves me.

I have a blue Icee!!! Still don't compare to Slushies, but is good enough ;)

I love my fella because he does anything he can to make me happy.. constantly gives me cuddles and kisses and just loves me for who i am, and i love that he makes a real effort with my lil one :)

I get lots of cups of tea made for me! haha Im sure I can think of better reasons....

Wonderful, ladies...very good!
Chaos...so glad to hear you got your blue icee:D
Delish, huh?

I love my OH Allan cause to me he is PERFECT in every way.
He is my best friend, my lover, my husband to be, the father of my child , my soul mate!
He is an amazing support, emotionaly, financially and physically.

Without him i would not be the person i am today and i am forever his :)

Soppy i know but i love him more than words can describe :D
:cloud9:

Ahh i love this thread, finally the men in our lives get a bit of credit! :rofl:

I love my OH as since we have had Max he has truly stepped up, an amazing father, an extremley hard worker and the cute things he does for me make me melt. I love him to pieces!

(Oh and I love the way he attempts to be cute be cooking me a lovely tea..the boy really cant cook...it is a disaster so we end up getting take out..yet he still tries again the next time :cloud9: Bless..)

xXx

Ahh i love this thread, finally the men in our lives get a bit of credit! :rofl:

I love my OH as since we have had Max he has truly stepped up, an amazing father, an extremley hard worker and the cute things he does for me make me melt. I love him to pieces!

(Oh and I love the way he attempts to be cute be cooking me a lovely tea..the boy really cant cook...it is a disaster so we end up getting take out..yet he still tries again the next time :cloud9: Bless..)

xXx
:rofl:I know, right? There is so much man hating around here that the decent ones deserve their own thread!

That is cute. Mine can grill. That is about it. And he still makes me check the food to tell him if it is done enough or not!:rofl:
If I didn't we would be eating a lot of raw meat!

There are so many reasons why I love my OH. He does the loveliest things for me and always supports me and makes me smile.

At Christmas among my presents he had got a glass jar and filled it with 100 pieces of red card each of which he had folded over. On each one he wrote a reason why he loves me and he said that every time I have a bad day at work or am feeling sad I have to read one of them to cheer myself up :)

Another time I had a really tough day at work so he told me to have a lovely bath and he would cook us dinner. He asked what I would like and I said I fancied peas with the meat and potatoes, he came and told me had to quickly pop out so I soaked in a lovely bubble bath. After dinner he told me that he had to go out as we had no peas but the local shop only had mixed vegetables but he knows I don’t like that so he sat and picked out all the peas from the bag. I didn’t believe him so he told me to check the freezer and there was a pea less bag of mixed veg in there.

I honestly never thought I would find someone who would make me so happy. I had kissed enough frogs in my time and am glad that I finally found my prince :)

When its that time of the month my oh does everything for me cause mine are real painfull n i cant move. he makes me hot water bottles gives me lots of cuddles and rubs my back for me all without complaing or me having to ask

Hes sooo sweet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->