Why I Love My DH/OH/BF Club...

I love my OH because he always tell me im beautiful especially when im feeling really rubbish about myself. He always sends me really sweet texts/emails in the day when hes at work :) and constanly reminds me how much he loves me and misses me when we cant spend time together. x

Ill join.

I love my OH because he was lovely and gave me a really big cuddle earlier when I was upet and worried about Seth, told me everything is going to be ok and I believed him. He's gone out to get me some choccy and some new ear things for Seth's thermometer.

And he didnt shout when my wedding dress got £150 more expensive.

18 days til he's my hubby :)

xxx

He did have a go at me when I got my wedding dress, and I saw another that I fell in love with and he gave me the money for it :dance:

I love my DH because he is always there for me even after leaving the house at 6 getting home for 7 cooking the tea, tidying the flat and putting our wardrobe together for our little one. Becuase of my SPD

Any time im feel tired he walks me 2 bed and tucks me in just to make sure im comfortable.

will get up in the middle of the night if i need a glass of water,
and will clean the ketup I chucked at him because of a packet of crips (homonal wobble opps) :cloud9:

I love my DH for so many reasons. He's really stepped up since we found out we were expecting. He doesn't complain when I'm crying hysterically or screaming for no reason. He grabs whatever I crave and makes sure I'm taken care of. I'm currently throwing up after each meal and he doesn't say a word if I need a little extra help cleaning up the bathroom afterwords. He's planning on letting me not work after LO is here, but he'll be working full time and be in law school full time. He didn't bat an eye when I purchased $80 worth of makeup yesterday and (he'd kill me if he knew I said this) he was practically in tears starring at the ultrasound screen at our visit yesterday. I am one lucky woman to have such a wonderful husband.

At Christmas among my presents he had got a glass jar and filled it with 100 pieces of red card each of which he had folded over. On each one he wrote a reason why he loves me and he said that every time I have a bad day at work or am feeling sad I have to read one of them to cheer myself up :)

This is sooo cute, what a meaningful present!

:smug: We all have such lovely partners...I'm having a moment to count myself lucky!
xXx

well right this minute in time i love mine.....cos hes made me coffee and brought it thro with a nice BIG SLAB O CAKE!

:rofl::rofl: nom nom nom!

My OH is wonderful, he looks after me and goes above and beyond duties as a husband to look after his wife. He's the one who comforts me when I cry, who holds me when I feel like I just can't take anymore and who makes me laugh when I'm sad. He always comes up with original ways to be romantic and for all he seems like he has a heart of ice to the outside world sometimes, he really does have a heart of gold. Like everyone, he has his flaws, but I believe that he is as near to perfect that is humanly possible.

I love my OH,He is so caring, puts up with all my moans and hormone related rants,he has accepted my 3 LO's from a prev relationship as his own when there own dad(the sperm donor)hasnt seen them for 18 months and he's really worried about how they will feel when our daughter is born, he also does dishes, housework and cooks occasionally.
PS he is really selfless in the bedroom :blush::rofl:

I love my OH because, well...we've waited so long to be together again, and we're making the most of every single minute! I love him because he truly makes me feel like I'm 17 again (that's when we met), and I always get butterflies everytime I see him come thru the door. He always buys me flowers when I'm feeling down, but not just cut flowers, he always buys purple potted plants cuz he knows I get sad when cut flowers die off in a couple days. He says he wants me to be happy always, and have pretty flowers to take care of (and my fav colour is purple..)
I love how well he takes care of me. How he knows what I want even before I do, and is already off and running to get it for me. I especially love what an amazing father he is to his kids. It is honestly so sweet, that my heart wants to burst when I see them together.

awww what a cute thread....im currently keeping an e-mail on standby by full of ur stories here to send to him :rofl: he is sweet enough as he is but u may just give him ideas :rofl:

i love him so much.....he always gets out of bed to get me something, and sends me cute text messages most days....theres just too many cute things hes done to write here but he is the most loving person ive ever known.....i love him to bits!! x

Mine is because he can be so sweet and thoughtful
On wednesday he took me and my friends to see Girls Aloud, he then went home and came back for us when it was finished around 45 Mins each way so 3 hours driving, when he met us he had this huge umbrella ready for us as it was raining and i just thought Awwww:cloud9:

I love my OH because he truly is my other half - my missing piece xxx

What lovely OH's you girls have :) mine's a sweetheart, a real hands-on Dad with Jack and spoiling me with cuddles and cooking tea. Even if he forgets to tidy up everything, I'm more than happy keeping the place looking nice for him :) love him so much!

Ok...I've got one today.

I love my OH for how humble he is. He really doesn't know what a supreme catch he is...and that's the best part! He's so modest! He never gives himself enough credit, and that's refreshing since there are so many cocky jerks out there thinking they're god's gift to the world!

My OH makes me feel so loved :cloud9:

Today he said "I love you so much. I'm so happy you're my wife." (strange look from me) "Well, sorta wife anyway!"

:dohh: silly boy.. marry me already arghhh!!

He let me buy myself a whole new wardrobe because he knew how shit I feel about myself at the moment. We spent the whole day together yesterday and it was lovely :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->