Why is it so hard to lose the last part of baby weight???

B

bv82

Kinda annoyed with this now.
I have 18 lbs to lose to be in my comfort zone (still not in 120s!), and for some reason it is just going soooo slowly.
The 9 months on, 9 months off saying definitely was not true for me.

How can I jumpstart my metabolism to just start burning the rest?
I have started exercising too, and have only lost 5 lbs this past month and that's mainly due to food poisoning.

Suggestions?

:hissy::hissy:

I'm the same.. well, only about 10-11lbs to loose, but I havent been trying.
Colton keeps me pretty busy I dont know when I would have time.
I was 115-116 before, now about 126lbs.

Spicy food boosts your metabolism. Also if you work out in the morning instead of later in the day you burn more calories. Ice cold water revs your metabolism as well

I cut out all fat and lost over half a stone (dunno what that is in lbs sorry)

its really hard to lose it hun. Callum is 13mths now and ive still got about 14lbs to lose to get back to my pre-preg weight. Mind you it took me nearly 2yrs after nicole to get back to the way i was before pregnancy.

i did the slim fast diet after nicole and it worked for me.

Im still in the 140's, I think I may have lost a tiny bit, but I def still need another 2 inches off the waist to fit into my pants :( Its depressing.

ive lost a stone since having leeon well sorry i stayed the same weight for 11 months from when i had him so happy i didnt gain it but sad i didnt loose it too but since about 2 months ago ive lost 14lbs i still have about 28lbs to loose its just so hard as now i dont seem to be able to loose anymore :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->