Why is life so unfair :-(

lorraine137

Reaction score
First of all I want to say sorry to all the women who are going through or who have been through a miscarriage.

I lost my baby boy 3 weeks ago during my 2nd Trimester(15 weeks), and I'm hoping to get some sort of answers. This miscarriage totally blindsided me. I remember going for my 12 week scan and everything was fine, apart from the sonographer detecting that I had a 7cm Fibroid. I even had my blood test results back and everything was fine, and out of the blue at 15 weeks my waters break all of a sudden. I remember going to the hospital the day before to get checked out as I had a stomach ache which I thought might be the ligaments stretching, and the registrar scanned me, and the last image I saw was baby with his hands behind his ears looking very content, and everything changed within that 24 hrs.

What hurts me the post is that women like us would give our right arm to have a baby, but then you get women who don't even deserve to have kids.

My aunt currently fosters a 7 month old baby, and the child's biological mother is only 28 yrs old and has 7 "healthy" kids who are all in foster homes. Then you have my sister who has 3 "healthy" children and decides to bogger off and leave them at such a young age.
Then you watch pregnancy programmes, and even then you can see that some of the women who are about to have their babies,aren't half as bothered with whats going on.

I would give anything to have baby Adrian here :cry:

*Just needed to let off steam*

So soory hun for yor loss
I m/c 6 weeks ago nearly at 10 weeks. Was utterly devastating - you are so right - life is NOT fair. Why do others get to keep their babies and I dont??? WHat did I do wrong? - I know there is no answer to that and that I did not do anything wrong but you cant help feeling it can you?

Much love and hugs lorraine

I agree I feel the same way... Its so not fair...
There are so many ppl out there that just keep popping kids out and cant even take care of them...
I just hope we all can find some sort of comfort and hope that we will have healthy babies in the future..

Sorry for your loss hun.

I know what your going through I miscarried in December 2010, it was by far the hardest thing I've ever had to go through and I wish it upon anyone, I thought the same as you, I'm a young women but me and OH have been together for nearly 2 years, we live in our own 3 bedroom house, I study at college and he works hard 5 times a week and we are people who want children and then you see other young mums who can pop babies out like a hobby who claim hundreds of pounds for their kids each month when all they do is do drugs, smoke and drink, I'm a non-smoker, I don't drink at all and I've never taken drugs so why does it happen to the good people is all I ask!

:( x

I feel the same way hun. My family is riddled with women who have beautiful babies/children and all they do is complain about what a hassle they are and go out all the time leaving them with sitters. I would give anything to have my angel back, and they don't appreciate their angels at all....

Sorry for your loss

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->