Why is my body confusing me? Should I test?

nickielg

Reaction score
So long story short. Had a bfp March 2nd, ended up having a MMC at 10 weeks in April. Had D&C April 17th. About 8 weeks after had some faint positives that finally went negative (guess the hormone just didn't wanna leave). I also had blood tests which were negative.

This past Thursday started with some light brown spotting (barely there). Had a heavy bright red flow Friday (no cramps), and then on & off brown, some red spotting Saturday & Sunday. So overall it lasted about 4 days. I just noticed out of nowhere that my boobs are sore and achy, and I have a headache. I also have increased CM again, and had it before/with my "af." Should I test?

I'm trying to remember with my first ptegnancy, I feel like something like this happened. I remember having one day of heavy red flow and then about a month later found out I was pregnant. (I was about 9 weeks). Thanks ladies!

Not sure if you've had a regular period since your mc (so sorry about that btw!) and when that would have been if you did, but I say test!!!

I have had not a period after. I guess if this ends up counting as AF, then this would be it. I have PCOS too though, so I'm not surprised it took my body so long to do something lol.

I actually still have not tested today, although on my way home my breasts started hurting and I felt nauseous. And my tummy feels Sooo bloated but I did just eat. I'm arguing with myself if I should get some tests or not.

Those don't seem like symptoms you should be feeling after finishing a period. Put your mind at ease and take a test. Plus I'm dying to know too! :haha:

It ended up being negative, but my breasts still hurt on and off. I'm chalking it up to just my hormones trying to regulate themselves. I may take my last one next week, but we will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->