Why is my morning sickness coming back?

mod19

Reaction score
I've started throwing up daily again... Why?! I thought it was over, and it lasted till I was about 30 weeks to begin with, but now I'm getting sick again after I eat or drink or in the middle of the night like I did in the first and second tri.

You're running out of room! If he hasn't dropped yet especially! Try small frequent meals that helps. I've been nauseated throughout the last week as well :(. Passes quickly some moments worse then others.

Experiencing this today as well. Extremely exhausted and nauseous all day long! I actually had to call out of work because I have this constant feeling I might hurl. I totally thought I was over this a whole trimester ago.

I'm the same although still earlier than you. My sickness and acid reflux have got much worse again

Mine has come back this past week as well, terrible heartburn and I'm nauseous and throwing up - thought I was done with this!!

i woke up this morning nearly throwing up. when i had pure morning sickness, if i shoved food in my mouth it helped relieve the nausea pretty quickly but if i didnt, BLEGHK. and lately for the past two weeks my nausea has grown, so im treating it just like i did my morning sickness. although, i almost didnt make it this morning! luckily my dad and mom had left some short pieces of bacon for me to quickly grab!

I've been experiencing this too the last couple of days. I mean I read it could come back in 3rd tri, but jeez, I've only just arrived :(

Let me know if you find a way to alleviate it :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->