Why is she so lazy?!

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
I know I complain a lot about this but she still can't lift her head! She's going to be 3 months old on Monday and she still doesn't lift her head off her tummy. She saw the pediatrician last Friday and she's fine. She lifted her head there of course. Its just that there's nothing in this world that will make her lift her head at home. She CAN do it, she just doesn't! She has absolutely no interest. She's just lazy!!

:hissy:

I know, I know. She'll do it in her own time...but WHEN exactly is that supposed to be?! She's almost 3 months, surely she should be able to do it by now.

Grace is the same with sitting. She can do it, she just won't. A lot of babies don't like being on their tummies, until Grace learnt to roll over she hated it and used to just bury her head in the floor. She'll get used to it, just keep putting her down every so often and maybe put a toy in front of her to look at

Jasmine hates being on her tummy now too, used to love it though! I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Is there a time of day when she's happier than other times? Maybe she'll tolerate tummy time more than? I'm not really sure what else to suggest :(

I've given up with Oliver. He'll do it in his own time. He has done it, but doesn't like it, so why stress? He only goes on his belly every few days and then it's not for long at all. I just think he'll be a bum shuffler instead of crawler. But ho-hum, whatever makes him happy I say!

hun dont thret most babies arnt even ment to be able to lift/support their heads til 3months any way and i no shes nearly that but believe me a week can make a whole difference....i mean archie holds his head like when hes in a jumperoo etc but when hes in his bumboo its like he doesnt have full support if you get me so i dont leave him long and when hes on him tummy which is rare he will only be on it 5 mins or so.

if your really keen for her to ive herd rollling sumthing up and putting under their armpits when their on the tummy helps...but soon she will be doing it and youll be sat there wondering what you was ever saying lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->