Why is this so hard?!

Cadams12

Reaction score
Okay so I'm am still fairly new to temping, I'm not even going to pretend that I understand it. Lol. I am using 5, yes 5, different apps on my phone and iPad, that I put all the same information in. Only 2 of them have said I ovulated, they both placed the same date the 25th. So if I'm really 7dpo wouldn't the other ones had said I ovulated?! This is all just so confusing to me! My temps just seem to be all over the place these last few days ranging from slightly higher to way higher since the 25th. :shrug:

unfortunately it's all very confusing. I've been temping for almost a year and I still haven't figured it out. I've only had two months out of about 10 that I can look at and say "yeah, I'm pretty sure I ovulated"...that to me is not very reliable. I only use one app on my phone so my bit of advice would be to pick your favorite and delete the rest. Sometimes I think too many options just make the confusion worse rather than helping.
Just a thought.
I use the "my days" app on my phone but I have a droid and my friend has the "my days" app on her iphone and she said mine looks different than hers and that she like the droid version better. I had no idea that the same app would look different on different devices but apparently it does.
Sorry that may not be particularly helpful but I hope it does something for you :)

ive only been temping afew months and tbh its only this cycle that it actually makes some sort of sense.. i switched from oral to vaginal temping and the difference in my chart is amazing.

Mine looks like it had a seizure, it's insane!!

Hi all....im a newbie here. Only been charting for 3 cycles. Can anyone let me know how to post my chart on here for u guys to see, its confusing me...thanks!!!

Hi all....im a newbie here. Only been charting for 3 cycles. Can anyone let me know how to post my chart on here for u guys to see, its confusing me...thanks!!!

at the top of the page it will say user cp click that and edit signature paste your chart code in there :thumbup:

Have you tried taking ovulation prediction tests? That might help you if you're confused! I used them last month and they really helped reassure me that I was reading my other symptoms right!

Never tried using them...i been pretty confident i o'd my last 2 cycles. This cycle has me confused because my temp has been decreasing 6-8 dpo n i dont know why :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->