Why isnt it happening?

TTC2013NT

Reaction score
Seriously, why am I not falling pregnant straight away?
I have 'normal' 26 - 28 day cycles. We BD when the clear blue digital thingy tells me Im O.
Ive read somewhere that you only have a 20% chance every month? Why???
Its so frustrating, it really is.

I know it could be alot of things, but I just wanted to vent.

It's more important to BD leading up to ovulation! That could be not helping, if you're waiting til actual O day. Lots of these tests aren't that accurate, I've seen girls on here that get a positive then a negative few hours later! I would concentrate on the 7 days before maybe

I would just BD from cycle day 10 onwards for a good 10 days... you'll get there hun chin up xx

Thanks girls. Im just very crampy today, and p*ssed off if im honest.
I really thought this was it, I always get sore boobs a week (ish) before AF shows up, didnt get them, was due on yesterday (wed), didnt come on! So was getting myself a little excited...!

This will be my 5th cycle trying. Now I know it can take up to a year etc, but its not easy seeing BFN's, hence the reason I didnt test this month, and feeling like you've 'failed'.:cry:

It's more important to BD leading up to ovulation! That could be not helping, if you're waiting til actual O day. Lots of these tests aren't that accurate, I've seen girls on here that get a positive then a negative few hours later! I would concentrate on the 7 days before maybe

Thanks Love. We BD every day leading up to and the day of O. Im thinking this month that we might do every other day, Ive read that, that should be sufficient. Maybe every day is too much?! i dont know..!

If you're only on cycle 4 sweetie, I wouldn't worry too much. Like you said it can take up to a year. Hang on in there and stay positive! Makes it much easier to get through. Xx

Thanks Sunny. I recently joined a gym, keep my mind on other things and get fit and healthy (lose a little bit of weight too - 7 odd lbs.), anyway was doing really well until 1 day late. Now I know it was only 1 day but I have never ever been late by 1 day.

Chin up! Absolutely.
Thanks! Xx

p.s - would this be cycle 4 instead of cycle 5?

hun if your a day late and this is unusual for you I would test!!! fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->