Why? (Long post)

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
Been trying for 2 yrs now with no luck. :( Saw a fertility Dr and SA came back very low(4.6). Prescribed Clomid. Been very hesitant to try Clomid. We feel the only option is IVF with manual sperm insertion. That’s 10-15K in the US. We don’t have that. We’ve been praying that God will bless us without treatment or bless us in the financial department. No answers. Feels like he’s saying no when all our hearts do is cry out for a child we can call our own formed in the womb. Why must God punish us like this? I can hear DH’s cry as we discuss having children. I can see it in his eyes he wants one so very bad. He loves our niece and nephew so much and when we play with them we’re on top of the world. DH blames himself for us not getting preg and feels extremely pressured during sex even if it’s just for fun and relaxation. I feel like crying too myself. I know God hears our thoughts when we don’t how to word our prayers. I know God sees each tear that falls. I know God knows our hearts desires. But why is He delaying? Why does this feel like a hopeless no? Why? Often times we feel like we’re hopeless beings just passing thru and we’re more than ready for our Heavenly Father to call us home sooner rather than later. We are deeply depressed. We feel hopeless, unworthy, heartbroken, and hurt. Our heart aches for just one little one. We pray that God bless us with just one and only one little miracle formed in the womb. Ladies could really use words of hope, encouragement, wisdom, positive thoughts, and prayers please. Thank you ladies near and far.

I’m so sorry you’re going through this. I don’t know what to say to you to uplift your spirits, as TTC is so exhausting. My only words of encouragement would be to let yourself be sad. It’s okay to not feel strong. Be kind to yourself and your husband. Hold each other close, and reassure your husband that he’s not a failure. I’ve been on the end of feeling like a failure, and just having my husband hold me and tell me that he loves me no matter what, that’s what gets me through.

All we have sometimes is hope, but I know it’s extremely difficult. I’m about to start round 3 of Clomid, and then I don’t know what to do.

I’m so sorry you’re going through this. I don’t know what to say to you to uplift your spirits, as TTC is so exhausting. My only words of encouragement would be to let yourself be sad. It’s okay to not feel strong. Be kind to yourself and your husband. Hold each other close, and reassure your husband that he’s not a failure. I’ve been on the end of feeling like a failure, and just having my husband hold me and tell me that he loves me no matter what, that’s what gets me through.

All we have sometimes is hope, but I know it’s extremely difficult. I’m about to start round 3 of Clomid, and then I don’t know what to do.
Thank you

Sometimes God's plan is a total mystery. It doesn't seem to make any sense, but I'm sure at some point it will. I don't belong to any particular religion but I am spiritual, I ask archangel Gabriel for help as he is said to help with fertility and pregnancy, perhaps it's worth asking God to call upon him to help you

Sometimes God's plan is a total mystery. It doesn't seem to make any sense, but I'm sure at some point it will. I don't belong to any particular religion but I am spiritual, I ask archangel Gabriel for help as he is said to help with fertility and pregnancy, perhaps it's worth asking God to call upon him to help you
Thank you

Hi- I'm so sorry that you are going through this. I understand the way you feel because when we were trying to conceive, I was also disappointed and about to give up. Negative comments from my family and friends made me frustrated. The ups and downs of infertility were overwhelming. Every cycle I was expecting a positive result but always turned out negative. My doctor told me that I need fertility treatments to get pregnant.
I was also prescribed with Clomid, I had shots and surgery. It was not covered by our health insurance, thankfully after 2 years, I got pregnant.

Not getting pregnant when you really want to can cause depression, anxiety, and grief but I want to encourage you not to lose hope. Waiting is truly difficult, I pray that you and your husband will have peace as you both wait. and will have your heart's desires. Thank you for sharing and please update us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->