Why me??

LyndsayLou

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
I've got piles :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I just want to cry!! Called my doctor and the earliest I can have an appointment is 23rd December!! I cannot wait until then! I've explained this to them and hopefully they will write me a prescription to pick up!!

Will they go? I've just read on the internet that sometimes they require surgery! :cry: :cry:

x x

Ahh dont cry!!!

I got them too!!!

They'll go away, get yourself some cream, you can buy anusol cream to apply from any pharmacy!!

hugs xx

Awww Hun don't cry! I've had them (still got them too :() but I've been told they'll go after birth!!

As someone said get to a pharmacy and buy some anusol. I know it's totally gross, but if u can get a suppository up there I'd say that's the best way. I refused to use them for weeks, but eventually gave in!! I wish I had sooner!

Good Luck!

Thanks hun. It's just so painful! We're going away this weekend to FIL too so not great timing but I suppose these things never are!!

I have to call doctor in morning but if they're no help then I'll go to pharmacy. Is it ok to buy over the counter stuff? When I told my MW she just said to get it from doctor.

x x

The stuff they prescribe is the over the counter stuff, you just won't have to pay if it's on prescription.

If your in pain from it, I'd go and buy some stuff ASAP and then get a prescription too. I've been using stuff constantly so you'll need a big supply!!!

23rd of Dec!!!! Thats really terrible, is that to see any doctor? i cant believe that, you can always get same day appointment at my doctors if you are willing to see anyone!

Hope they clear up quickly for you honey. if you get it on perscription its free! (well if ur in the UK)

Aww hon! Its awful isn't it? I do too! Nothing is really helping either!

i think the only reason the midwife would have said to see the doc is so you get a free script hun

as soon as i discovered my first pile i was off to tesco to get cream and suppositories

that is one pain i really could do without

Thank you everyone!

I'll speak to doctor first thing and if I have to wait any longer then I'll just buy something! We're going away tomorrow night so there is no way I can wait until next week!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->