Why so much worry?? When will I just be happy?

Kimiw

Reaction score
Hi ladies, yeah just like many if you I'm worried about everything. If you have been through a prievous loss, then you especially know what I mean. My pregnancy last year ended at 6.5 weeks. My betas were really good last time but the pregnancy just failed. This time my levels seem low (but increasing properly) my first beta was 7, 2 days later 16, 4 days later (today) it was 82. My doctor said that it was ok and the biggest thing is they are doubling 48-72 hours, which they are. How did women get through this years ago, before betas and hpts?! They wouldn't even know until a bump popped up. I envy ignorance!!! Lol!! I would live to cruise through this pregnancy without a care in the world. But now we have different fluctuations of hcg levels, ultrasounds, blah blah blah, and so we get to worry about everything. And it won't end there, after we give birth then we worry about SIDS and other major infant problems...face it, we are mothers, even though our babies are still in our bellies!

Just remember that everything that is meant happen will happen. Stay healthy, don't stress too much. Enjoy this special time and don't be afraid of the unknown. You can handle anything that comes your way xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->