Why so negative??

Lalis

Reaction score
Found out I am pregnant at 10 DPO ( HCG 12.2) After Femara 7.5 cycles day 2-6. LMP January 28. HCG as of yesterday at 13 DPO was 69.5. HCG seems to be rising fine I still think on the low side in comparison to some posts on other boards. But I feel so bad because I'm not excited out of fear that is an ectopic pregnancy (mild very mild right and left side cramps, not constant, nausea gone since 11 DPO) or a miscarriage waiting to happen. December pregnancy ended as a clinical and prior pregnancy before that was multiple pregnancy and lost baby B at 15 weeks pregnant. Baby A is a happy 2 year old boy who I just adore. But I can't seem to shake this feeling of. Encouragement more than appreciated. Hope you are all doing well.

Hi, sorry that you feel this way. :( Congrats on the pregnancy though!

I have found that after loss it is extremely difficult to feel fully excited when pregnant. Its like your always waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I feel that way still and I'm 18 weeks, but the fear has gone down a lot in the past few weeks.

Hope you can enjoy the amazing adventure that is pregnancy, soon!

Oh no! losses make it so hard to be excited and have no worries! But just remember every pregnancy is different and tell yourself that every baby needs your positive thinking and support! Stay strong for your baby, you can do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->