Why when you get excited about symptoms ......they go away Grrrrrrr

mommyjill

Reaction score
So i felt nauseous.....it went away

sensitive nipples......gone

eating all time .......not now

cramps......only the odd one now

im 12dpo anyone else agree or anything to add?

af due tomorrow( i think)

CONFUSED.COM :rofl:

MommyJill,

I experienced the same thing last cycle. I just knew we had succeded, but it wasn't so. Can my mind bring all these symptoms forward? I don't know the answer to that as I was trying to stay level headed, but I promised myself that next cycle I will ignore all the symptoms and my clue to test will be an absent AF or vomiting! I know how it feels and am very sorry the symptoms didn't work out to a BFP.:hugs: and good luck next cycle!

MommyJill,

I experienced the same thing last cycle. I just knew we had succeded, but it wasn't so. Can my mind bring all these symptoms forward? I don't know the answer to that as I was trying to stay level headed, but I promised myself that next cycle I will ignore all the symptoms and my clue to test will be an absent AF or vomiting! I know how it feels and am very sorry the symptoms didn't work out to a BFP.:hugs: and good luck next cycle!

Aww thanks so much Grace.:hugs:

Yes i think our minds are easily led into believing what we think is so. Lol:blush:

Im going to try the same and not symptom spot at all ( or as much anyway:blush:) although i felt i was quite controlled that cycle as only did 2 pg tests

Good luck Grace:hugs:

it's so hard to not symptom spot... frustrating cause really this is something completely out of our control... When you think that even when all the conditions are right and you did the BD and all you only have 20% chance of being pregnant...yet so many people get BFP by accident... it is mind boggling

it's so hard to not symptom spot... frustrating cause really this is something completely out of our control... When you think that even when all the conditions are right and you did the BD and all you only have 20% chance of being pregnant...yet so many people get BFP by accident... it is mind boggling

IKWYM

The ONE time i forgot to take bcp ( in so so many years of being on the blasted thing) i was so panicky that i went and got morning after pill to make sure wasnt cooking any buns - strange isnt it? lol:blush: and so many people try so hard and nothing ... and others just get out their bed pregnant :blush::growlmad:

I suppose i have been so so lucky withdd and ds so quick and im so so grateful for that - just need some more luck just one more time.

...but if its not meant to be i will be fine too:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->