Why why why?

givinguphope

Reaction score
I have just been told today that my first attempt of IVF hasn't been successful. Although I knew deep down it hadn't worked, mostly due to having the :witch: already.

Although, this was my first attempt of IVF, I have had three tries at IUI, which were obviously also unsuccessful.

Not sure why I'm writing this but just want/need to talk to someone who has been in the same position.

:hugs::hugs: I'm sorry about your IVF not working! :hugs::hugs:

:hugs: I'm so sorry it didn't work this time. But don't give up hope. My Uncle and his Girlfriend had a failed first attempt, but were successfull on the second go and are now expecting their daughter in just over 2 months :)

They didn't have IUI but for some that just doesn't work.

Good luck if you are going for it again. Keep positive :hugs:

Me too, i have no personal experiences but i have faith and hope for all of us- enough even for you, petal! Please dont despair..you dont know whats ahead of you..only whats behind you. You will not be an anomaly if you become lucky next time as opposed to first time around as it seems to happen to a lot of people.

I wish you all the best, hun

:hug:, Omi xxx

Dearest Givinguphope- Please dont give up yet... I think you girls are so very strong. I have temporarily rejected fertility as I am overwhelmed and sad. The more I read on here the stronger I feel though. I think it is like climbing a hill you know? It is hard and you get sore and just have to stop and take a break. Then grind away at it again. I think the reward will be twice as good! I know this moment must be devastating, but please don't give up. Your strength inspires me to continue my own journey and your stories give me hope...
Thinking of you in this tough time...
Hugs

I am so sorry, its such a tough journey but keep strong through this difficult time. :hug:

You will get there eventually and we will be so excited when you fibnally get the BFP!!

awww bless you hunny
how awful for you :(
i havent had ivf yet but i have been ttc for 6 and a half years and after having clomid for the best part of a year i had to go through the despair every time my period arrived
all i can say is dont give up! you WILL get there in the end and all these years of heartbreak will be worth every minute xxxxx

Hi there

So sorry that it's not worked this time, this is a horrible thing to have to deal with, (I do undertand how you feel). I too have had 3 IUI's & just finished my 4th IVF (I have poor egg quality). I have had 2 pg's (1 with IVF), but both ended in mmc's. Each IVF I've had 2 embie put back, however this time out if the 7 fertilised I've already had 4 block & the remaining 3 are not looking good, will find out tomorrow. I don't know the answer on how to cope with the huge disappointment when this happens as I spent most of yesterday in tears with the feeling this will never happen for us. But the site really helps to be able to talk with other people in same situations because at least you don't feel alone!

Good luck with everything.
Love Jayne x

Dearest JK- I pray for your strength in this hard time. I am not able to complete IVF due to finances... And I admit, I am a little scared of the heartbreak. You are very strong. Please don't give up on a miracle. I will be thinking of you... Miracle dust and PMA to you precious...
Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->