Why won't anyone help me

I was just concerned because idk what's going on with me. Maybe it's just an early period, but I've so badly wanted to be pregnant so any little thing and there I go overthinking everything. My period ended 18 days ago and I started bleeding again today. Two periods in one month ? What could it be

Have you recently come off birth control? That can really mess with your cycle for a few months. Having said I haven't used anything but condoms for the last couple of years but in October last year I had one cycle that was 29 days (normally 26) then got another period 11 days later. I can't remember any reason for it happening although have a vague feeling I might have been on antibiotics then so that might have caused it.

Honestly, it happens sometimes. Are you super regular? I can go years without AF, then suddenly have 2 in a row.

Its hard for us to determine what happened without knowing your cycle lengths and particulars like that. Even so, we're not doctors (at least I haven't seen any here) so we couldn't tell you for sure anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->