Why would he want a copy of her BC??

Yeah i agree, It sounds to me like he is going to use it for getting the flat, or taking 2 weeks PAID paternity leave. I wouldnt give it to him, does he realise that without his name on it he has no rights? I bet he doesnt, i bet he thinks you did put him on or something, even altho u cant without him. :rofl: MEN!!/boys actually.

are you gonna contact csa?

If its to open a bank account for her he wont be able to if his name isnt on the certificate I dont think. (not 100% on that) If he wants to save money for her child trust fund account can do the job for him.

just wanted to say hun, if you phone O2, they cant block specific numbers! All they can do is change your number which could cost you up to 25 quid! :flower:

Little off topic but Nuke love your siggy with poppy holding a poppy she is so cute!! Love the bib in your avatar as well :rofl:

just wanted to say he couldnot open a bank acount for her, a named person on the BC must sign to open an account..

hi like adelaide i dont no nothing about this but that was very funny!! and i understand u dont want him to see her i dont blame u!! if he cant be bothered now all ov a sudden he can shes a baby not just someone he can leave when he wants!! u have to have her all the time & be there for her!!! xx

Im still uncertain about the csa, but im starting to lean more towards it now!! I think im going to fill it out soon!

Boys indeed!!

I dont think it is for a flat as he has a job, so i dont think the council would help him, but i do think its for the maternity leave, or something similar!!

xxx

just wanted to say he couldnot open a bank acount for her, a named person on the BC must sign to open an account..

not true - My gran and stepdad have both on seperate occasions took Fins birth certificate to go open an account for him with no issues

FOB has still got Fins BC, i must remember to get it back - he wanted it for a flat application...

you generally need the MatB1 form for paternity leave not the BC

He said it wasnt, but it was important for his career.... ummm yeah ok, you work in asda stacking carrots mate, whats next on the list? Onions? Tit.
lmfao! that cracked me up!:haha:

not true - My gran and stepdad have both on seperate occasions took Fins birth certificate to go open an account for him with no issues

FOB has still got Fins BC, i must remember to get it back - he wanted it for a flat application...

you generally need the MatB1 form for paternity leave not the BC

He said it wasnt, but it was important for his career.... ummm yeah ok, you work in asda stacking carrots mate, whats next on the list? Onions? Tit.
lmfao! that cracked me up!:haha:

thats weird then i no when my gran was trying to open an account for Kyle before she could do anything i had to sign a form for the bank to say i like give permission. maybe its different from bank to bank lol

ohhh i signed a form for the one my stepdad did.... forgot about that, but i didnt do anything for the one my gran did... hmm! must depend!

i swear that kid is richer than me already!

ohhh i signed a form for the one my stepdad did.... forgot about that, but i didnt do anything for the one my gran did... hmm! must depend!

did your step-dad open the accoutn after your gran but at the same bank maybe? thinking maybe they had on recored you gave permission for a family memeber there :shrug:

and lol yeah i no how that feels.

He can actually order the BC himself without you ever hearing about it, but he may not no that yet. FOB DD1 did that for his DD1 to order her passport as MOB hadnt got it yet....

So be weary of that, If FOB gets passport before you do you wont be able to take her abroad unless he lets you have it, The application process for passport is also quite simple even applying as Dad, all he needs is a few of your details and your Mum's DOB if i remember rightly, although i think they do those funny interview things now so its probably not as easy as it was 5years ago!

Maybe he just wants a copy as he thinks he should have one?

starbucks, does that only apply if he is ON the BC? for the passport stuff.......

Also, now that u say, my gran opened Ava some kind of acc and she pays into it, i have no say and have no clue how much. kind of annoying as her mother i wanna know what she has and where.

Thats quite scary about the passport =/
Like above really... does it only apply if he is on the BC??

xxx

yer i do believe that he has to be on it, so there's no way he can get it even if he did order one now. Again it could be something he thinks he is automatically put on. I would not worry too much as without his name on it there isnt a great deal he can do with it. :)

That is a bit weird that he wants a copy of BC after all this time. I agree it sounds like he might want it for his flat application but if he's not named then it wouldn't be much use.

:hugs: xx

Oh flip I nearly had a panic attack there reading the Passport bit :rofl: That reminds me (goes off to fill in LO's passport form) Though FOB isn't on the BC so dont think he could. Can he even get a copy if he isnt on it?

yer anyone can get a copy of anyone's BC with very little info about them, its how people can trace their family trees etc..

did your step-dad open the accoutn after your gran but at the same bank maybe? thinking maybe they had on recored you gave permission for a family memeber there :shrug:

and lol yeah i no how that feels.

nope different bank and she did it first - hers is a building society tho - does that make a difference?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->