why would my cervix be high, soft, and closed-during and immediately after my period?

ShallLaw

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am 27 years old. My last "normal" period was March 30th-April 4th. In April I tracked my cycle and had peak SHOW cervix on cycle day 21. BD'd cycle day 20 and 21.

I started spotting on cycle day 31 (I typically have a 11-12 day luteal phase) and continued to get a mix of spotting and bright pink watery, super light flow for 2 days. Then i had one day of what i thought was normal AF kicking in, however it only lasted the one day and then the next day, nothing, just brown discharge.

I was confused as this is not my normal menstrual cycle and took a test when the bleeding didnt return (17 DPO). At this point my cervix was still high and soft with eggwhite/creamy CM and hadn't gotten hard since before ovulation. The test was negative so i figured ok forget it, just a weird cycle.

But now at 23 DPO my cervix is still high, closed and soft (with stretchy/creamy mix cm) so it never got low during or after my "period". Normally it stays very low and hard until around cycle day 12 (if that was a real period i am only on cycle day 11 of this new cycle).

So, my actual question is. Do you think this could have been a weird implantation bleed and since i have a short luteal phase, maybe it was to soon to test (clearblue digital)?

Also is there any other reason aside from pregnancy why my cervix would be behaving so strangely? soft, high closed and wet during "period" and never becoming low and hard?

my only other potential pregnancy symptoms right now are stuffy nose and constipation (very unusual for me as i am vegan).

Thank you so much for your help!

It could be possible you ovulated later in your cycle than you thought. Also I thought digital hpts picked up a higher amount of hcg than the ones with the lines so I would either try waiting until a few days from now and test again or buy a FRER test and see what you get. It is possible you could be pregnant, though IB is usually very light and scant, however every woman is different. I would keep :sex: just in case you're not pregnant or try using opks during this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->