Why?

K

keelykat

Why the hell do I suddenly feel broody? I don't even want another baby yet, up untill a couple of weeks ago I didn't even think i'd want any more full stop! So why do I feel like this?

I don't know which section to put this in, but thought that as we changed our minds and want to try in a couple of years i could post here?

I actually hate feeling like this, because i know there's no way we could have another yet. Our home is too small, and i don't think i'd cope with a double pushchair etc and feeding a small baby and chase elliot around!

I feel quite sad, and upset. I feel quite daft aswell for feeling like this.

some one slap me now please :blush:

edited to add-my period was a couple of days late, and when it did arrive i actually felt dissapointed. this shocked me.

Yes I know how you feel. I have a 6 year old and 2 year old. My youngest starts school in september. She has just started playgroup and I have 2 mornings without her. I thought I would adore the peace and quiet but was soooo bored. I am planning to go to college in September with a view to becoming a midwife. But, all I can think about is another baby.

I know I would be putting my life on hold (again) but it wont be forever. I said to my hubby, I may regret not having another, but would never regret having another. Does that make sense???

I dont know what to do? I have polycysitic ovaries aswell so tried for a good year for the youngest one.

It's so hard to decide, I am thinking, wait till xmas then try, that way I can atleast get the 1st year of my studying over with ready for uni.

But then I think sod it start now if it takes as long to concieve as it did with my daughter.

Decisions, decisions.

Vicki
xx

Awr hun!

You'll soon realise that you're not the only lady too feel like this. Everyone here is the same or has been at somepoint in their life.The ladies are all so good at listening to rants about broodiness! Welcome to the WTT'ers! Happy to have u onbored.!

xxxxxx

:hug: I don't know if it's our hormones or what but it certainly does seem like something takes over all of a sudden!! I was determined we'd start trying when we were 30, but from last year, when I hit 25, it's all I can think about!! I know it's not a solution, but I just wanted to let you know you're not alone

x

I was broody the minute Jacob was born, hmmm maybe broody not the right word but i knew i wanted another one. Granted not then, and we weren't trying, or preventing when we fell for baby 3.

Its amazing how it hits you sometimes, maybe its Elliot growing up, doing more making you think it?

Good luck whatever you try

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->