why?????!!!!

kmac87

Waiting for our lil girl
Reaction score
Am I so hungry??!! I'm 5 weeks tomorrow and cannot stop eating. I've had a taco and three huge slices of pizza and my stomach is still growling. I don't remember eating this much at the beginning with my boys. Maybe I'm finally going to get a girl?! Anyone else's appetite soared??

i really dont feel like eating at all untill around dinner time then i cant stop i had steak and chips for dinner and ended up making myself a BLT sandwich 2 hours later cause i was starving lol i could do with a few slices of cheese and toast right about now :blush:

Lol, I keep telling my hubby to get up and get me something but he's so wrapped in the tv! So I'm starving...again. lol. With my 1st, I didn't want to eat aat all my 1st tri.

I have noticed an increase appetite as well. I am only 4w4d today. I am hungrier more often... even after i just ate a big meal, which is not like me. I never have been a breakfast person, and I am hungry right after getting up now. I feel like it is all in my head so I am really trying to keep the eating to a minimum!! :/ I am trying to only eat whole foods as well.. no crappy snacks!!

I thought it was all in my head as well. Til my stomach started growling. Lol. And I would love to eat only healthy stuff, but at this point, I'm grabbing whatever I can get my hands on. Haha.

I've gone off food, even when I'm hungry nothing seems appetising. One of the reasons I did a test lol, because it was the same with my ds!

I had this issue and it was my first sign of pregnancy...housing huge amounts of food lol. And for whatever it's worth yes I am having a girl!

I had this issue and it was my first sign of pregnancy...housing huge amounts of food lol. And for whatever it's worth yes I am having a girl!

Haha! Yes!! I knew this pregnancy seems quite different already. Keeping my fingers crosses. Dh and I are going to keep this one a surprise since it's our last. This is going to be a longggggg 9 months!

With both of my girls at this point I wasn't eating a thing and sick as a dog and losing weight. This time... I am ALWAYS STARVING!!! We just had turkey reubens, mashed potatoes & gravy, and bread w/ honey butter....and I'm still hungry!! This morning I had 4 pancackes, and could have had more if the girls didn't want extras.... this is crazy! I am already plus sized so I can't afford to gain more weight :( With DD2 I lost weight the whole time and was kinda hoping for the same thing this time...lol, but doesn't seem to be happening!!

I had this with my first baby, and I have it again with this one. I just can't ever feel FULL! With my second, I was fine. I didn't eat much, and I actually weighed 10 pounds less right before giving birth than I did when I first found out I was expecting. (Also, those two babies were both boys, but the pregnancies and symptoms were sooooo much different from one another).

Im the same! Im hungry all the time! Im so hungry but i cant handle a full meal so yesterday i was snacking on pringles all day! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->