WHY?!

N

Nerdy

Sometimes I seriously want to beat my head against a wall, desk, countertop... Any hard surface will do. Why? Because Pregnancy is both absolutely amazing and yet can totally suck goat gonads at the same time with the symptoms and the experiences you... Well... Experience.

For instance... Last night, for the first time in nearly two years, I wet myself while asleep. Not a lot... I woke up with a start after the first little bit... But it was enough to seriously injure my pride. Didn't even make it to the mattress, but yeah... Enough. I did this a couple times while pregnant with DS, and I just don't understand WHY. I wasn't coughing or laughing, awake I have no issues with incontinence or leaking... So why when I'm sound asleep? Normally I have NO problem waking up to crawl out of bed to pee. So what gives? :growlmad:

Haha. I'm sorry that happened to you. I think pregnancy works to rid ourselves of any single shred of pride so we are prepared for letting it all out in the open during labor.

Or maybe it's some man's idea of a sick joke.

Haha. I'm sorry that happened to you. I think pregnancy works to rid ourselves of any single shred of pride so we are prepared for letting it all out in the open during labor.

Or maybe it's some man's idea of a sick joke.

I think you may be on to something there.

I remember working out at 5 weeks and suddenly peeing all over myself...like just started leaking! Never happened to be before I know it's pregnancy related, all those muscles are just so loose down there with the hormones.

So embarassing.

And how when I don't feel pregnant I'm all worried and assume the worst, and when I am really having a day with a lot of symptoms I'm STILL worried like, "OMG...what have I done...I'm having a baby!!"

I remember working out at 5 weeks and suddenly peeing all over myself...like just started leaking! Never happened to be before I know it's pregnancy related, all those muscles are just so loose down there with the hormones.

So embarassing.

And how when I don't feel pregnant I'm all worried and assume the worst, and when I am really having a day with a lot of symptoms I'm STILL worried like, "OMG...what have I done...I'm having a baby!!"

Pretty sure pregnancy was designed to be nature's version of the no win situation. Even after it's all said and done, we breathe a sigh of relief and then it's onto different worries and different symptoms all surrounding being a mom. Instead of peeing on ourselves it becomes leaking breastmilk through our clothing. Fun stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->