Why??

Rymel12

Reaction score
Why on tonight, the night before my vacation do I have to have brown spotting? After a BM tonight (sorry tmi) a clump of brown mucus came out on the toilet paper. I shouldn't worry for two reasons, one, I had a perfect
scan at 6.5 weeks with a heartbeat and two, the tech saw blood on the ultrasound and gave me the heads up that it might cause spotting at some point. All good reasons not to worry. However, this past week I have had barely any pregnancy symptoms and tonight I feel kinda crampy so this combo of events has me concerned. It could be nothing, probably is nothing. But I'm worried, and traveling tomorrow feels incredibly scary to me right now. :nope: Sorry just needed to vent.

Obviously I don't know what it could be.. but don't stress. So many people say that some spotting is totally normal. Unless it gets heavy, enjoy your vacation. Stress won't do ya any good. :) Have a great vacation!!

Sorry Hun. How frustrating it happens when you're away. Brown blood is old blood so I should think you're fine anyway

Thanks ladies. So far all has been clear today, cramps are gone (for now). I tend to get gassy cramps at night and I had been fortunate enough to have nearly a week go by without them. Still a little worried, but so far so good. We leave for our trip tonight (24 hour road trip) and I'm crossing my fingers for all to go smoothly. :thumbup:

Hi Rymel, glad to hear the bleeding has stopped. I hope you are getting some pregnancy symptoms to ease your worries. Mine have certainly come and go, and given me quite a scare at times.

Enjoy your break away :thumbup:

*hugs* I have spotted twice this pregnancy
Once at 18 weeks and again at 21 weeks . Sometimes it's just one of those things that happen ❤️Try not to worry and enjoy your vacation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->