why?

For me it's cuteness, then cost, then environment. Shall elaborate more tomorrow, OH whinging at me to go to bed xx

I'm not using them yet till Bean makes his appearance, but I always knew i'd use real nappies even before I thought about having a baby.

For me, it's the environment first- I'm quite eco friendly and green in general and try to minimise using anything disposable. The second reason was chemicals near my babys butt- freaks me out! And finally, the cost, although having spent a fricking fortune now on cuteness that's not a reason anymore!

For me it was the cuteness that won me over. I had always thought about using reuseables when I was pregnant but after baby was born it slipped my mind. I had a very hard time for the first 6 mths and it was the last thing I was thinking about. Then I started back at work and had access to the internet for research and some spare money around so I bought my first cloth nappy when Ella was 13 mths old! Now 4 mths later we are in cloth full time and I am officially a cloth nappy addict!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->