Why?

Kylie75

Reaction score
Why does this happen,why do our bodies release our babies too soon? Why does God take our babies? Why can't they survive? Why did it happen to us? Why does this pain hurt so much? Why do the old live and the young die? Why do people abort when it's hard to concive? Why????

Why did my girls leave me??? I don't think I'm a bad person... My beautiful twin girls they are due on 20th nov yet I gave birth 3 months ago... Why me? why us?

No one has an answer.....

Ah hun, I'm so sorry.:cry:

There really are no answers, it's just completely awful and I am so sorry to hear you lost your little girls...

It's nothing you did or didn't do, and no one deserves this kind of pain. We are all here for you if you want to talk about it - we have all been there, and we know how much you are hurting right now. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so sorry my little love. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I know how you feel every ounce of hurt I feel . We all know just what you are going through, this place literally saved me from loosing my mind:cry::cry::cry: There are no answers right now, but I believe one day there will be all the answers to all our questions. For now we are left here to bare this horrible grief and try to make sense out of it, we are all in this together. I am so deeply sorry for your loss. If you ever need a friend I am here... XOXOXO Andrea :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: :cry:

So sorry hunz.. I feel your pain , These questions I ask myself ask the time :(...
Why does this happen,why do our bodies release our babies too soon? Why does God take our babies? Why can't they survive? Why did it happen to us? Why does this pain hurt so much? Why do the old live and the young die? Why do people abort when it's hard to concive? Why????

Why did my girls leave me??? I don't think I'm a bad person... My beautiful twin girls they are due on 20th nov yet I gave birth 3 months ago... Why me? why us?

No one has an answer.....

There's unfortunately no understanding or reasoning sometimes. I too feel your pain and don't understand "why me". I would've and could've loved my baby and don't understand why I wasn't given the opportunity to see him grow up, love him and be with him. I do know that God had other plans for him and oneday I will be with him again. That's how I will try to comfort myself. I hope it gets better for you.......HUGS

I wish I could answer even one of those questions for you hun... Well for you and me and everyone else who feels the same way after losing something so so precious.

All I can do is over my support to you... I'm here if you ever need to talk. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I wish I knew as well. I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious daughters. This seems to be commoner than we'd have thought with twins, there are quite a few of us on here that went through this, not that that makes it any easier to bear. I gave birth about 3 months ago too and would have been due from any time onwards now. It's so rotten, I'm so sorry you are here but welcome, we'll be here for you whenever you need us. xxx

I too wish there was someone who could answer all your questions and give us all a reason why our little ones were taken too soon. It's so unfair and no one should have to suffer the pain.
Thinking about you today and sending big hugs xx

I'm so sorry to hear that your daughters were born too early. So were mine, they came in June at 23 weeks, they were perfect, just too small to survive. Life hasn't been the same since that day, a part of me is missing and will be forever.

I can't answer any of your questions - to be honest, I don't think there are any answers, at least, none that will make us feel any better. I can't think of any reason why my beautiful girls would have been taken away from me.

I'm glad you have found us, the ladies here are what has kept me sane over the last 18 weeks since that horrible day, and I have made some wonderful friends who help me through the bad days.

I know how you are feeling, with twins, part of the grief is the loss of opportunity to be a twin mummy, I still struggle with that. If you ever want to talk feel free to PM me.

We are all here for you, whether you want to talk about your girls or cry or shout, whatever you need xxx

I wish I could give you answers. We ask ourselves them questions all the time. I am sorry about the loss of your angel girls. :hugs::hugs:

Thank you ladies for your kind support I guess I was having a bad night/ day. Especially as my due date gets nearer...xx

No words other than what has already been said babe so will just send some hugs :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->