WI together and getting preg, well, pretty damn soon!

cranberry987

Mum after ttc 16 cycles
Reaction score
Hello :)

Well I thought we could WI together here and keep each other motivated. I thought maybe a Tuesday if that suits you?

Shall we start with the shame? No need to put your weight if you want, can just put how much you want to lose.

Cranberry is 16stone - 224lbs
Aiming for 13 stone or so (30BMI)- around 180 lbs so that IVF works better if I need it
Means I want to lose 44 lbs!
Loss so far -1 lbs

Lil_Pixie is 13st or 182 lbs BMI 36 (started at 14st 8lbs 204lbs)
Wants to get BMI under 30 - 10st 7 lbs (147 lbs)
So she wants to lose 35lbs!

Lovie is 94kg, (208 pounds- i think!)
Aiming for 175 pounds to have BMI under 30 by the 1st september!!
So she wants to loose 33 pounds!

Nessie is 16st 3lb - 37.8 BMI (started at 18st 6lb 42.92 BMI)
Wants to get to 15st or BMI 35
So she wants to lose 17lbs!
2lbs off - 0.5 to go to make up for little oops last week

Rowan75 was 10stone 10lb
Wants to get under 10st
Lost so far 1lb!

There, wasnt so bad.

Ill add you guys to this if you like and we can update as we go

Im feeling v motivate at the moment, have lots of energy outside of my Clomid depression periods, and those are getting less, and Im not on it next month (woo) so things are looking up

Ive just signed up to the race for life 5k on July 10th so Im training for that, well, Ive done two runs today and might do another tonight - only mini ones as Im pretty unfit. I go to the gym quite a lot, but usually do Pilates or Yoga, so Im nice and bendy but just cant breathe once I run round the corner :)

Maybe you'd like to join me? They do them all over the country or you could just run for runnings sake if you like. Id advise a good sports bra or three tho if you do fancy it hehe

Food wise Im planning on doing calorie counting. I use myfitnesspal on my phone to log things (is also on the internet) and its pretty easy to use. Will use influences of Slimming World and also just generally try to eat low GI stuff as I have PCOS.

July is about 14 weeks or something and I would like to be down to 14st7 by then, so about 1lb a week which I reckon is doable.

So! Lets get this done, tbh Im sick of messing about and just want to get this weight lost. The nice weather is coming, fruit is cheaper in the shops, the evenings are lighter. Ive spent so much of my life trying to lose weight, even if I had done it at 1lb a month I would be skinny by now. Operation Finger OUT!

hello :)

great idea cranberry :)

im 94kg, (208 pounds- i think!)
i need to be 175 pounds to have my bmi under 30 by the 1st september!!
so i need to loose 33 pounds

I tend to weigh in on fridays but i can put the previous fridays weight down on a tuesday, (fridays work best for me as weekends tend to be my "naughty" times with food.

xxx

Thanks Cranberry!!!!

Well when I last went to WI, two weeks ago I was.....16st 3lb (37.8 bmi) :cry:

However, I started off at 18st 6lb (42.92 bmi) so :happydance: so far!!

I need to get to BMI 35 to get help! That'll be approx 15st initial target so another 17lb to go :dohh:

Right, lets do it!!!!! :bike:

C x x x

Right now I'm at 13st exactly or 182 lbs (BMI 36) when I started I weighed 14st 8lbs (204 lbs) so I'm please win how I'm doing so far.

My initial target to get my BMI under 30 is 10st 7 lbs (147 lbs) so still a looong way to go!!

My WI day is already Tuesday so this is perfect for me!

:) Added you all.

How do you lose your weight? SW/WW/Eating less? Any exercise ?

Hi Cranberry

You know, you have inspired me so much......I have just signed up for the Glasgow Race For Life - 5th June!!!! Eeeeeeekkkkkkk!!!

I am doing Slimming World!

I said my initial goal was BMI 35 this is for my fertility appointment on the 24th May.

My overall goal is to get to 10st, which is erm 87lb away :dohh: so that's 70lb to lose once my 17lb for 24may is reached/smashed!!

C x

That's great! There's training schedules online, one minute running one walking to start with. If you start this week then we can huff and puff together hehe

I love Sw tbh but just find that it does mean that I deny myself an with my mood swings that does not help at all. Gonna try not to put too much pressure on.

That's great! There's training schedules online, one minute running one walking to start with. If you start this week then we can huff and puff together hehe

I love Sw tbh but just find that it does mean that I deny myself an with my mood swings that does not help at all. Gonna try not to put too much pressure on.

Have you tried SW since they introduced Extra Easy - Green and Red combined!!

Fab!! I just had roast chicken dinner free!! (chicken, potatoes, broccoli & carrots) mmmm

I do have issues with denial too, but really you can have pretty much anything and your 10 syns a day (book says 10-15, class leader says 10, I say erm how do i feel today lol!!)

Just been looking at the training plan, looks not bad!!

Totally!! we can huff n puff together!! :haha:
C x x x

I have tried ee but meh still. Some things are a crazy lot of syns even tho they're bit many calories. Might go back on it once I'm
Back into dieting. Just Cba right now

I have been the same, cba!!

But......I am full of inspiration now!!!!!!!!

C x x x

Oh dont get me wrong, Im dieting, just not strictly SW style. SW is just a way to get you to eat less after all.

Plan is to eat around 1600 cals and do more cardio. I just need to switch from low cal burning to high cal burning. Theres a beginners spin class on weds which Ive never been to as I go to pilates, might give it a go as the normal spin class kills me :o

Ok! Kinda finding it hard to get out of bed but once I finish writing this I am getting dressed and will do 4x 1min run 2 min walk. Watching everwood in bed and it's just the most crap programme. Right. Going. Now!

Did 4 reps :) Was going to maybe do it again at lunch but I was rly hungry then didnt want to run on full stomach and tonight I have Body Conditioning booked for 7pm. Might go to gym as soon as I finish at 6pm and do a bit on the treadmill before class.

Oh and nessie, is your ticker right? Cd28, have you done a :test: yet?

Hey ladies :)

ok if I join? Am trying to lose weight I gained last year - am currently out of action whilst waiting for a disclocated AC joint (shoulder) to heal but it should be ok in another 3 weeks - so Ive been going walking most days in an attempt not to regain the weight Ive lost! I was 11st 6lbs in Jan 2011 and had got down to 10stone 10lbs but will get weighed tmro to see what I am now!

When am ok again I'm aiming to get back into running, zumba, swimming, gym and pilates - I have asthma as well so am hoping this will improve :)

back in the day when i was in my 20's I was 8 stone 7lbs - I think thats way too unachievable but I'd love to be 9stone 3lbs which is supposedly my ideal weight - although I'll be delighted if I get under 10 stone really...so a good stone to lose! :thumbup:

We eat SW on an evening (but dont go to classes or count syns) but DH ends up going to Greggs on a lunchtime - while Im off work Im having soup most days but hopefully when Im back in work Ill eat salads etc

:flower:

Hi

Its salad weather now isnt it :)

Ive been having a chicken salad a lot- cucumber, tomatoes, yellow pepper, one of those pre cooked chicken breasts from the supermarket, some cooked brown pasta. mmm. Im such a rubbish cook so its great and can eat a whole cartfull of it if you just use loads of salad to bulk it up.

Had pasta n sauce today for lunch and a fruit salad. Sticking to my eating plan quite well today - had worried that i would be bored with work being quiet and would pig out, but been on here all day and done about 5 mins of work so its been ok.

I was thinking that I will probably have a treat night once a week - not go crazy, but just have slightly more than I would normally. Might stop me from totally pigging out that way.

Ticker is right, no need to :test: as the ugly :witch: got me :cry: (well she's gradually making an appearance)

Arrrrrgggggghhhh!!

Ah, its ok really, as I am far to busy planning my training and eating for it to get me too upset (if I keep telling myself that will I eventually believe it? tee hee)

Well good on ya with the healthy eating and exercise!!!!

I like to one night a week treat thing!! When i was doing my best at SW, I was having whatever I wanted to eat/drink on a tues after WI and then back to being good from wed a.m. again! Will need do that again!!

C x x x

Aww rubbish. Sorry

I think I'll have my treat night friday or Saturday. Maybe just have something like some cake or something. Will have a think and plan my naughty eating :)

Had porridge before I went out to gym as no time for dinner. Will have Sw lasagne when I get in with salad I think. No idea how many calories but it can't be many and it's lush! Yogurt and egg instead of White sauce. Sounds gross but it's rly nice

Hi all. It's WI day!

I lost 2 lbs this week. Pleased but im sure it's just start of diet water loss. Means I'm under 16st again tho

Gl for your wi's. Let me know and I'll update the first post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->