Wiccans/pagans TTC?

PinkDragonfly

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm wiccan and wondering if there are any other wiccans or pagans ttc?

I'm cd1 today, going into our 7th cycle ttc. I'm having blood tests tomorrow to check my hormone levels because I have suspecting high prolactin and low progesterone and short luteal phase.

I'm 29 and started practicing wicca when I was 15. When I was 18, my nan passed away and I kind of lost myself and although I still identified myself as wiccan and continued living by the rede, I mostly stopped practicing.

I've been neglecting my spiritual self for a long time and I wonder if that imbalance might be partially to blame for my hormonal imbalances, so I have dusted off my books, set up my altar (with my husband's support) and am re-dedicating myself to the path.

Since I've been a terrible wiccan for so long, I see myself as a beginner all over again and am going back to basics.

Would be lovely to hear from other like-minded ladies x

Was thinking of posting something to reach out to some wiccans/pagans. Decided to search the forum instead and lowe and behold! I've been practising for about 6 years now so sort of a newbie. Also ttc and will be raising my children as "clean slates" but hoping they opt for some branch of paganism.
I used to think that maybe what I had done in the past and my lack of faith had contributed to my lack of having a baby so like you, I'm hoping that getting back in track and cleaning up my lifestyle will help me :)

Hi! I hope both of us get our bfps soon!

I'm planning on doing a fertility ritual on Wednesday to make the most of the full moon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->