Wicked wacky cycles. Help support each other through each difficult cycle

Skyler2014

Mom to son born Apr. 30th
Reaction score
Hi. I am 20, went off bcp in the beginning of December and had my withdrawal from that on Dec. 5th and started using OPKs on Cd 11. Got a positive on cd16 so thought things were good but got another positive on Cd 33 with bfn. That's when I started tracking my bbt. I finally confirmed ovulation on Cd 57 and got af after an 11 day lp.
I started this thread for people who, like me, have been screwed up from bc use or people who's bodies just won't stick to a pattern

Cd 20 from me. No ovulation I'm site. OPKs are still very light. Didn't even get darker from the one I took on Cd 12 and the one I took on Cd 18. I might take another today or tomorrow. I know you're supposed to take them everyday and I will once I start getting almost positives but I don't see the point of wasting the OPKs especially since we're BDing every other day anyway. Surely there's more people recently off BC out there?

Hi

I didn't want to read and run! I haven't just come off bc but I do have wacky cycles lol.

You can still join :) I made it for people who have just come off bcp and/ or have wacky cycles. How's this cycle going?

Crazy lol my chart is all over the place! On cd31 and still no ov on ff!!

How's your cycle been?

Kind of a chart-stalker...wow your temps jump up and down as much or more than mine and I'm glad I'm not the only one with low temps, your's are even lower than mine.

Yep I just haven't got a a clue about them apparently my af is due on the 7th of march!! Are u taking any vits?

Just prenatals. I was thinking about taking Vitex. Af isn't due for me until April 20th but that's based on my 68 day cycle of last time. Hopefully I will ovulate sooner than Cd 57 this time

Wow cd57 I really hope your ov comes sooner! And yeh I'm just taking folic acid and b6. Starting acupuncture on Wednesday :)

Thanks. I hope so too. I might try acupuncture once we are in the new house. Still building

We are building it. Well, my fiancé is with my help lol

Wow! That's amazing! That will help pass the time til you get your bfp!

Yeah it's certainly kept us busy, especially me because I go from here to work

How are you doing? Cd 22, still no O in sight of course. But as a distraction... Been planning our wedding and we may have decided on a honeymoon... Bakerville, BC. It is so cool. It's a historical town. They have stagecoach rides, theater and gold panning! It's BCs gold rush town of the 1800's. so cool. It has a general store with the traditional "penny candy" although I'm sure they won't actually be a penny, especially since Canada has recently gotten rid of the penny so I guess if anything it'll be nickel candy.... Anyway, they also have a cool bakery and a shop that sells cheese from actual cheese wheels.

Finally a positive opk! I just hope my temp rises with it. I had 3 or 4 failed Lh surges last cycle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 2
Well I definitely belong here. My cycles have been crazy since they came back after having my DD. Really long, erratic temps, multiple LH surges and a short LP. Good times.

Babyrogers fx you O this time!!!

Wow Lisk that describes me too lol. Welcome! Hopefully this thread will pick up soon. Good luck with this cycle. What day are you on now?

Wow Lisk that describes me too lol. Welcome! Hopefully this thread will pick up soon. Good luck with this cycle. What day are you on now?

CD 24. I have been lazy about temping for the past week because I had no fertile signs and just wanted to sleep in, but I will temp for the next couple days to see of I manage to O.

Hey only 2 days ahead of me. I usually get up at 9 anyway and if I don't I usually fall right back asleep, sometimes with the thermometer in my mouth lol, good thing for the beeping. Fallen, how are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->