Wicked wacky cycles. Help support each other through each difficult cycle

Hopefully you are just days away from a BFP! Your LP does look really great this time!

Just saw that AF came, babyrogers. I'm sorry! I hope next cycle is your BFP!

Thanks Lisk. I was pretty disappointed but hoping third cycle is lucky

How's everyone doing? I'm just sitting here on Cd 5, nothing likely to happen there for another 2 weeks...hate waiting to o. In my opinion the tww (or 11dw in my case) is the easy part, I imagine you ladies would agree

hi im okay! and yeh waiting to ov is annoying! Im feeling a bit sorry for myself today! Got a sore back from putting together some furniture last night! Also really thirsty and got a sore throat! I hope i'm not coming down with anything! So just going to chill out today!

Just done a trial online shopping basket to see a rough price of how much it will cost for all my baby things and it came to £1,317.82

That isn't too bad i think lol

@Fallen, my husband and I are on a mission to see how little we can get by with in terms of baby stuff. There's an amazing amount of things that the baby industry wants people to believe they "need" that they really don't. Ironically, we're both professionals with decent jobs/ incomes - just minimalists. It's a completely different story if you genuinely want all that stuff, in which case, more power to you.

In general - the same things basic things grown up people need + diapers. It's hard to make a list on here, off the top of my head, but infants don't need full wardrobes, wipe warmers, or tons of toys. They grow fast and spend most of the first few months in onesies or simple outfits (e.g. they don't need a full wardrobe of clothes they will outgrow in 3 months) and sleeping. There's a lot of stuff that's cute or designed for conveniences that have limited usefulness, considering babies grow fast and their needs change as they develop over time. Here's a list, though I think some of this could still be considered excessive: https://babyproducts.about.com/od/preparingforbaby/a/basiclayette.htm

Something else to keep in mind, ask yourself "is this a need?" or a want/ convenience item, etc. Also when it comes to things like bassinets, car seats, feeding seats/ high chairs, strollers - there are a ton on the market designed to grow with your baby. Better to spend even an extra 50.00 on a car seat that will accommodate a baby as it grows, some of the infant seats max out at 10 lbs! Babies outgrow things quickly, so be weary of the "infant" only sized things, except for things like diapers where you need size-specifics.

They even have diapers that grow with the baby, cloth diapers that is. Will definitely be getting a carseat that grows with baby (not literally lol) those things are expensive.

How's everyone doing? I am feeling impatient because I know thre is still likely 2 weeks until I o again. Will probably take an opk every other day from Cd 14 until Cd 20 unless I get near a positive before that. Then I will try to take one at the same time every day until I get my positive, hopefully no later than cd23

I'm feeling impatient too! I also probably have a couple weeks before O and I hate the waiting. :(

im okay just finished babysitting! Im a bit tired! need to do an opk tonight as i had a rest from them! Me and oh are still bding every other day! Which we are finding difficult because we want to bd everyday! haha

Haha why not everyday when you want to? I thought more was better except in the case of low sperm count. We've been trying to bd every other day too. We are using preseed this month, hopefully that'll work, I'm still not producing much cm on my own, stupid bcp. It's probably also because I tend to dehydrate myself...must drink more water.... Are you ladies doing anything different this cycle

How's everyone doing? I am feeling impatient because I know thre is still likely 2 weeks until I o again. Will probably take an opk every other day from Cd 14 until Cd 20 unless I get near a positive before that. Then I will try to take one at the same time every day until I get my positive, hopefully no later than cd23

Just looked at your chart - we might end up being O-buddies!

I'm feeling impatient too! I also probably have a couple weeks before O and I hate the waiting. :(

I've decided not to "wait" anymore - accepting the :witch: as a break from ttc, until next ovulation. Trying to think about it less and focus on my non-ttc life more. So far it's working, but only on CD 11!

Haha why not everyday when you want to? I thought more was better except in the case of low sperm count. We've been trying to bd every other day too. We are using preseed this month, hopefully that'll work, I'm still not producing much cm on my own, stupid bcp. It's probably also because I tend to dehydrate myself...must drink more water.... Are you ladies doing anything different this cycle

I vote for every day if you're up for it and don't have a reason (e.g. low sperm issues) not to. On average men make 200 million sperm a day!

Not doing anything new (ttc-wise) here, just continuing OPKs and temps. In non-ttc life we're trying to stress less (in general) and take care of ourselves more (health-wise). Huge emphasis on the not stressing part. Also, trying to take advantage of the time we have to make as much professional progress as we can.

I hope so. I'm trying to stay busy so I don't think about it. Will probably start OPKs by the end of next week. If I O early, oh well, we b'd every other day at least and are using preseed until o.

How is everyone what u think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 3
Omgoodness! I totally see something! Fx for you!
I am still waiting to O, opk got a little darker so hopefully I will ovulate by Saturday, we are BDing until then. Hoping to catch that egg this time.

Hey fallen, what ever happened with that? Was it an evap or a BFP?
Personal update: still waiting to O, unfortunately I drank (2 smirnoff coolers) tonight so my temp will be inaccurate tomorrow but I still haven't had a positive opk so I doubt I'm ovulating which stinks because we bd'd 5 days in a row in anticipation, now I didn't O and need a break. So taking tonight off and then starting up again. I hope it's not a long cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->