Wierd feeling / Bloating

heathermg

Mummy of 1 soon to be 2!
Reaction score
Hey girls :)

Im having a few wierd feelings in my tummy! Now af is due next week so it could be that but ive never had it feel like this before!

A few days ago i had cramp like pains and a bit of a stitch which ive never had! That went away after a day.
Then for the past 2/3 days ive had a wierd bloaty type feeling! Its not like my usual period bloat. It sorta feels like ibs but no pain and its not ibs as i havent eaten anything different, its not painful and im not letting out excessive (sorry for tmi!)
Dunno what this could be! Any ideas?! x. :shrug:

Not done a test. Been working 12 hour shifts so havent had chance to go get one! Not had much time to pee either im that busy! Haha
Plus, i dont know why, but i just keep thinking to myself that i wont be pregnant and i shud just wait til next week to see if af arrives!
It is such a wierd feeling and if its pregnancy then i dont like it! Haha.
Do you think that may be possible? x

If you've had unprotected sex then it's of course possible. Best wishes to you.

I have that too, but its my first cycle off BCP so I could just be getting used to the no hormones thing? CD23 I had super cramps, thought AF was early, then nothing & they didn't last too long :shrug: nothing for a couple days, & yesterday/now I keep feeling crampy & bloated.. last night I kept getting those nauseous burps after I had a burger, it was gross - idk if its bc its been almost 100 & humid out or what (almost too hot to even eat!) haven't eaten anything yet today & feel bloated & gross... due for AF in 2 days.. if my cycle isn't messed up from stopping BCP! I got a bunch of those little HPT strips, so far have all been neg, but I'm just paranoid being off bcp for first time in 8 years! LOL

oh my, sounds I'd much rather be in Kansas than California right now! It's JUNE - we should be in the mid to high 70s or low 80s right now and instead, it's in the 50s and POURING! My wedding is in 21 days and the ceremony and reception are OUTSIDE! It SO SO SO better stop raining and become proper summer California weather soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->